Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

17" E30 wheels

hey guys (and gals) :D

just wanting to guage interest on this wheel to suit your E30's. It is a 17x7 at 30ET so will not require the use of any adaptors or spacers. The picture is a CAD drawing I am sorry, but it should give you an idea of the wheel. Comes with a nice machined lip, and yes I am aware the picture is of a 5 stud wheel, it is DEFINITELY available in 4 stud :P

post-1835-1195874442_thumb.jpg

Edited by zenetti

i quite like it.

if you can get them in 15x7 and the right offset for the E30 race series then that would be a goer too.

i quite like it.

if you can get them in 15x7 and the right offset for the E30 race series then that would be a goer too.

haha, I was wondering how long it would take for that to come up. I too got quite excited when I saw the PCD and offset, unfortunately the only make them in 16's and 17's. The search continues!

c'mon guys some people must have some thoughts

hi

i think they are a good looker ,would be really nice in a hyper with machined lip or even black with machined lip.ive been looking for 17'' but ive just got some from gt radial.good old Doug D.

I like them as well and agree black with machined lip would lalso look pretty cool.

Have you got any made yet? Just wondering about $

I like them as well and agree black with machined lip would lalso look pretty cool.

Have you got any made yet? Just wondering about $

have 3 sets on their way, should be here around mid - end of Jan. Colour is hyper Silver with a machined lip.

cheers