Sign in to follow this  
jrgb

WANTED - M3 engine, box, diff, brakes for racecar project

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for an accident damaged M3 to salvage all the running gear for a racecar project. Prefer 1999 or newer. Although I'd prefer a complete car (I'd like to use engine, gearbox, diff and brakes), I'd consider buying parts separately. Anyone know of anything?

Cheers, John

I take it your looking for e46, but if you are wanting an e36, one thing i had in mind was to import one from the UK (where an evo would cost around £3k-£5k). i have been quoted £1.1k shipping, and there should not be massive amounts of charges if your not registering it. this is for a working car, so you can sell off any bits you dont use

cheers

Gus

I take it your looking for e46, but if you are wanting an e36, one thing i had in mind was to import one from the UK (where an evo would cost around £3k-£5k). i have been quoted £1.1k shipping, and there should not be massive amounts of charges if your not registering it. this is for a working car, so you can sell off any bits you dont use

cheers

Gus

Good advice. You're right, if a car is imported for parts, then taxes are less. Yes, I'm looking for E46 M3, but I'm also considering putting a 4.4 litre into the racecar.