Sign in to follow this  
bmwsparkle

MTECH KIT E30

new? rad....skank chef pants...go the breyton dave...its mint...graeme any idea for just the front valance and wing?

For f**ks sake, it been over 5mnths now you have been reminising bout the past, get over it, the kit was brort for 500 in poor condition, it has been fixed to the point of applying the kit to a car, ie. holes r for attaching it to the car, spacing already done for you, if you are the slightest bit interested best to be quick as there are higher offers already been placed on the kit off line. Get over it, stop being imature and stupid. The kit is stock indeed but still try find another!

GROW UP!

If anybody needs me too, I'll re-type this post in proper English and use the correct spelling.

Cheers

For f**ks sake, it been over 5mnths now you have been reminising bout the past, get over it, the kit was brort for 500 in poor condition, it has been fixed to the point of applying the kit to a car, ie. holes r for attaching it to the car, spacing already done for you, if you are the slightest bit interested best to be quick as there are higher offers already been placed on the kit off line. Get over it, stop being imature and stupid. The kit is stock indeed but still try find another!

GROW UP!

Looks more like something Shelley would write, IMO, B.

GROW UP!

If anybody needs me too, I'll re-type this post in proper English and use the correct spelling.

Cheers

yes grant - please do! :mosh:

new? rad....skank chef pants...go the breyton dave...its mint...graeme any idea for just the front valance and wing?

Gus they dont have a price for the front on its own but the wing is 69 pounds from Auto Tint Design,they do have a DTM style front splitter-also 69.

All the following prices in pounds-

M-TEC style kit 2 door 249

M-TEC style kit 4 door 269

E30 Sports kit- facelift 229(looks like rip off of factory 318iS kit)

E30 Sports kit-prefacelift 229

I have no idea on the quality of the kits or shipping cost,but on the face of it they make a beaten up old kit with cracks & bits missing look pretty rude

wicked...where is that from graeme? cos i could prob help arrange shipping over...would the kit include front, back, wing, and skirts? maybe set up a group buy in a couple of months or something?

GROW UP!

Looks more like something Shelley would write, IMO, B.

The thought never crossed my mind!!!

Nothing would surprise me.

Cheers

wicked...where is that from graeme? cos i could prob help arrange shipping over...would the kit include front, back, wing, and skirts? maybe set up a group buy in a couple of months or something?

www.autotintdesign.com

Not all the kits are on the web site ,but they show them in their adds in Total BMW magazine & Performance BMW

hey guys.. havent been on awhile. but it looks like someone whom im no longer associated with is using my logg on to post coments. please its not my doing. can dave or someone Pm me so i can sort out the change of logg in etc. cheers,

Guest Andrew

hey guys.. havent been on awhile. but it looks like someone whom im no longer associated with is using my logg on to post coments. please its not my doing. can dave or someone Pm me so i can sort out the change of logg in etc. cheers,

All sweet now?

i love the twists and turns of the ongoing "rouge elements" saga.. stolen passwords... false postings.... this is awesome....

p.s. i enquired a few years ago about the kits in performance and total bmw, the autotint ones, obviously they arent authentic, so fitting maybe iffy, but regardless its horribly expensive to get them to new zealand, even after you realise that they are 249 pound and thats only like 700 nz. i think if anyone is serious, this should be a group buy thread to help soften the shipping price blow...

ANY aftermarket kit designed in the last 10 years will not fit well, its just the way it is. Expect to spend as much on bodywork as the kit to even make it look decent. That goes for Reiger, BMPD, Seidl (if they can look decent?), and AV3.

however, the only good replica kits i have seen, and alot of people are happy with the finished product, are those made by eurostyle of maxbimmer (Canada), shipping was always a problem from anywhere... but if enough of you get in he has good prices, and shipping will be alot cheaper!

Guest Andrew

i love the twists and turns of the ongoing "rouge elements" saga.. stolen passwords... false postings.... this is awesome....

p.s. i enquired a few years ago about the kits in performance and total bmw, the autotint ones, obviously they arent authentic, so fitting maybe iffy, but regardless its horribly expensive to get them to new zealand, even after you realise that they are 249 pound and thats only like 700 nz. i think if anyone is serious, this should be a group buy thread to help soften the shipping price blow...

On a side note - I spotted you the other day - your missing your front lip aye? hah your car is hard to miss with that crack up number plate.