Sign in to follow this  
bmwsparkle

MTECH KIT E30

checked it out

missing parts (spoiler and spliter) and the skirts need fibre glassing

not as gud as it sounds

looks like shelleys old burgandy one.....its bullshit...2 bumpers and f**ked up skirts....what a steal :wacko:

nath u should get it for ur car i saw the kit , its looks ok just needs maybe a few bits and some love and it'll b sweet

Edited by bimmer boy

Guest Spargo

Man, for 500 you get what you pay for. That is a steal for what your getting.

Just think, Calypso M-Tec II :bowdown: :mosh:

Guest Zwilling

Man, for 500 you get what you pay for. That is a steal for what your getting.

What are you getting, that doesn't look any better than what I already got which is stock... :wacko: Edited by Zwilling

A word of advice, just so you can say I didn't warn you.

Avoid like the plague.

There, consider yourself warned.

Happy bidding folks.

Cheers

hmmm yea ryan it mite b nice......... maybe ill sell my yot first! but then on the other hand, if i sell my yot i should jus buy an e36!

uh guys - that IS shelleys kit.... remember we had a discussion about this in the last thread about the metec 2 kit fitting a 4 door....

A word of advice, just so you can say I didn't warn you.

It's verry rare you can sell something for more than you payed for it, there is a reason it never ended up on the car.

For $500? any extra's with that ?

even the extra's aint worth the hassle, B. :puke:

i wouldnt f**k that with you pole

ssssssshhhhhhh tim - theres young people in here - dont be talking like that!!!

Guest Andrew

Yo for all you newbies..

Its a STOCK facelift front and rear valance - with Mtech sides.. not even the skirts.

So .. essentially its the stock kit.

For f**ks sake, it been over 5mnths now you have been reminising bout the past, get over it, the kit was brort for 500 in poor condition, it has been fixed to the point of applying the kit to a car, ie. holes r for attaching it to the car, spacing already done for you, if you are the slightest bit interested best to be quick as there are higher offers already been placed on the kit off line. Get over it, stop being imature and stupid. The kit is stock indeed but still try find another!

GROW UP!

After re-reading the entire thread from an impartial view, I dont think people are giving the kit crap because of who does/did own it, but the fact that its over priced for what it is.

Guest Andrew

For f**ks sake, it been over 5mnths now you have been reminising bout the past, get over it, the kit was brort for 500 in poor condition, it has been fixed to the point of applying the kit to a car, ie. holes r for attaching it to the car, spacing already done for you, if you are the slightest bit interested best to be quick as there are higher offers already been placed on the kit off line. Get over it, stop being imature and stupid. The kit is stock indeed but still try find another!

GROW UP!

umm stock bumpers are like 20 bucks from a wrecker hah

funny, can you give me a wreaker that will sell you the side skirts and rear bumper for less then 500, im sure others are interested too...

Guest Zwilling

funny, can you give me a wreaker that will sell you the side skirts and rear bumper for less then 500, im sure others are interested too...

OBVIOUSLY some ppl feel $500 can be better spent on something else for which I agree esp. given that it appears to be more hassle than it's worth.

hmmmm, $500...that could kit me with some new speakers...

Anyway, look closely from this angle and tell me what you think, i can't see the front and rear's looking any different to what I already got...skirts are different

post-11-1086956106.jpg

Edited by Zwilling

Guest Spargo

That pic is of m-tec II rear bumper, skirts, door panels and the top piece of the front, which is in itself, a 2 piece item. You can tell its not stock, its got recessed middle pieces, rather than bumper skins.

lowbm, no one has mentioned the owner in any way that could be seen as offensive. It's time for you to grow up and move on, your the only one bringing up this stupid issue. AGAIN. :thumbsdown:

Does anyone have an idea on how much it would cost to ship a kit like that from the UK.It only costs $700NZ for the whole kit over there, NEW!!!

Does anyone have an idea on how much it would cost to ship a kit like that from the UK.It only costs $700NZ for the whole kit over there, NEW!!!

i smell a group buy... or is that my chef pants?

Guest Spargo

700 NEW???? I'll be in on that, wreckers charge £700squid for it! Even on E30zone, they got for othing less than 400quid.

700... i'm definitely down for a kit.