Sign in to follow this  
international

My RED E36 Update...

ninos rear springs in the droped it more, 80ml rear drop front is 70 from standard

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Pboy

ahh that looks so much better! so thats 80ml drop springs so sits 80ml of the ground? any better shots of diablos car in front or yours pboy? il post some pics of my car up when the bloody thing arives!!

ummmmm dunno how low it sits off the ground? but 80ml drop we worked out bro pm me your number an come round some time or come to one of them albany meets then you can see the cars

ummmmm dunno how low it sits off the ground? but 80ml drop we worked out bro pm me your number an come round some time or come to one of them albany meets then you can see the cars

Bro, I have decided to try to modify the driveway, already got two slabs of concrete, going to put more to give more lift. You have any experience with concrete?

ahh that looks so much better! so thats 80ml drop springs so sits 80ml of the ground? any better shots of diablos car in front or yours pboy? il post some pics of my car up when the bloody thing arives!!

Its low, its sick and its bouncy now...oh and it rubs, just for now :P waiting for the plastic to wear out!

aye keep that hush hush ^^^^^^^^^^

next time im free over the shore ill pop over coz you make it sound like you have to fight to get into your driveway!

sh*t so does you car bounce now, much? you going to lower the front any more? once i get my ride heading to be a slab we should all have a photo, i say

are you boys still after silicon elbows? I imported a few a while back and have quite a selection of 45, 90 degree and straight sections

cheers

Johno

aye keep that hush hush ^^^^^^^^^^

next time im free over the shore ill pop over coz you make it sound like you have to fight to get into your driveway!

haha, come for a northern cruise :D

sh*t so does you car bounce now, much? you going to lower the front any more? once i get my ride heading to be a slab we should all have a photo, i say

not much not much, but its a bounce, no where as near PBOYs...no, not going to lower the car anymore than it needs to be now, happy with that I have. For now...:D

ahh sweet as i like a bounce, pboy yours isnt that low of the ground, i think i realy do need to see your car before i do mine,

ahh sweet as i like a bounce, pboy yours isnt that low of the ground, i think i realy do need to see your car before i do mine,

You really need to see his car to really appreciate the amount of time spent on making sure his car is of the best height, overall he has done a great job, especially in keeping the car looking clean, not letting it off loose turning into ghetto like Nino :P

hard it aint ghetto its straight gangster.

Thats how a real slab rolls.biatch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The weather was awesome today, couldnt help looking at dirty BMWs, so I got them cleaned, took a few shots...very happy with what I am up to now with my E36...

dam ride looks phat cuz..........totally diggin da euro plate, looks mint (mines' on da way :D).........

also looks wayyy better now that it's dropped........

where is that infamous driveway?

haha oh that...I managed to get it right actually, not it only scrapes the mudflaps just before the rear wheel arch and a bit of the exhaust...a lot better than before hahaha...

dam ride looks phat cuz..........totally diggin da euro plate, looks mint (mines' on da way :D).........

also looks wayyy better now that it's dropped........

Thanks very much, the Europlates really enhances the overall visual results...flawlessly matched I have to say...I would like to see you drop a bit more on the rears? :P

Looks tidy - would look better with colour coded bumpers

That has always been on the "to do" list of things on this E36, however, with a possible plan of M Tech bodykit, it does seems to be a little waste of money, plus its not that cheap...Next project would be either a E30 or a E46 so...want to keep options open for whatever suits me best I suppose...I must get myself a E46 M3...convertible...

haha oh that...I managed to get it right actually, not it only scrapes the mudflaps just before the rear wheel arch and a bit of the exhaust...a lot better than before hahaha...

haha you havent seen sh*t, i wanna c you try get down my driveway haha espically when all the neighbours garbage bins are in the way lol