Sign in to follow this  
Gus

K mac rear camber kits

as you all should know, e30 rear subframe is not camber adjustable...how many ppl would be keen to get some rear camber kits from k mac in Oz...project price would be c. NZ$300 i imagine...maybe less...shouldnt be no more

well when you lower an e30....it induces negative camber (have a look at someone who has cutties....they have like 4' of negative camber) which is the the top of the wheel leans in towards the car, and only the inside edge of the tyre is touching the road, its an inherent part of the e30 suspension set up...this correctst that...basically meaning you can go as low as you want and still have 100% of the tyre touching the ground = more grip

oh and heres the link to the site....http://www.k-mac.com.au/makes/bmw.htm

Gus, I take it you have read all the reports about these (and other eccentric bushes)!?!?!

I could have got these as part of the group buy I did earlier this year but I did not due to the problems people have adjusting them and them coming out of adjustment over time.

I think I sent you through the link that shows how to modify the subframe using OEM bmw parts.

I recommend using this method.

my 2c.

ah...they use eccentric bushes? well....didnt know that! thanks glenn....looks like modifying the subframe is the way to go then....damn i need a welder!

Sign in to follow this