Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

my e36 with the new wheels

finally got some pictures of it with the new wheels but the camera was playing up so they look like sh*t. still gives you an idea until i can get some decent ones.

post-2520-1197273591_thumb.jpg

post-2520-1197273604_thumb.jpg

post-2520-1197273615_thumb.jpg

post-2520-1197273625_thumb.jpg

if i remember correctly wasn't the original owner selling the car with 19inch black inox mags? they look almost identical to the ones you have now. looks good by the way

I quite like that, although I always thought the eyebrows made a car look stoned :P

Nice wheels.

if i remember correctly wasn't the original owner selling the car with 19inch black inox mags? they look almost identical to the ones you have now. looks good by the way

he didnt really want to sell the car with those wheels. they werent inox's either. they were a bit more on the rare side of things. he imported them into a country under a different name etc so yeah i hadnt won lotto or drunk enough to give him the price he wanted for the car with those wheels. cheers mate

I quite like that, although I always thought the eyebrows made a car look stoned :P

Nice wheels.

lol yeah i guess it does if you think about it like that. i quite like them tho. kinda breaks the light up a bit to give them a bit of on the side attention.

no those are contours, they were 19inch black face polished lip very similar looking to the ones the car is now on