Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

New Adjusties :D

Just bought these for $110 yehor.

Now I just have to do some custom work with an engineer to get them to fit.

Anything I should be watching out for? Is it not worth the hassle? I mean I could sell them again and make most the money back.

I rang Jamex and they said with modification they will fit every car. I can see the rears being easy as but the fronts look a bit thin?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ashkan

Just bought these for $110 yehor.

Now I just have to do some custom work with an engineer to get them to fit.

Anything I should be watching out for? Is it not worth the hassle? I mean I could sell them again and make most the money back.

I rang Jamex and they said with modification they will fit every car. I can see the rears being easy as but the fronts look a bit thin?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ashkan

What a steal! I envy! :D

DOnt know all to much about e36 suspension but the fronts should be simple. Rears should be not to hard depending on if the top is designed to fit the factor bumpstop. SOme custom work might be needed.

Would also pay to check the spring rates as they are propably more JDM orientated

Yep are def more JDM styled, more for lighter cars with heavier arses etc.

But what will I have to get welded up? Or do I use the whole unit as a spring and not need much work?

Will talk to chris bout how he did his, i remember him saying something about welding the whole unit lower down the strut or something along those lines, so you can get it to go lower. But factory will have 25-100mm which is slightly higher than my 110 at the moment.

Would also pay to check the spring rates as they are propably more JDM orientated

hey dude if i remember correctly you were pointing out my spelling and grammer errors lol (probably!!)

Time to reflect on your own spelling & grammer mate

anyway Merry Christmas & Happy New Years Mc Lovin, Drive sideways but safely to you and all the bimmersport club members

Humz aka D'mesnja :rolleyes::rolleyes: