Sign in to follow this  
jpp

BimmerSport Calender

BimmerSport Calender  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hahaha it aint really a club and no not gay

theres a few of us on here that like low cars each to there own you dont like it we dont care so what if its a 318 on cutties or a 7 virtually on the ground thats how we like it and yeh we do things on the cheap some of us dont have 2500 to spend on adjusties

we drive slow , we ride low , we dont care , thats the way it is sorry if i affend the hardcore guys on here that beleave lowering a car more than 20 is slamed , or if we compress springs rather that spend 2500

as i sed each to there own

cheers! :lol:

chur chur for the cutties

hahaha it aint really a club and no not gay

theres a few of us on here that like low cars each to there own you dont like it we dont care so what if its a 318 on cutties or a 7 virtually on the ground thats how we like it and yeh we do things on the cheap some of us dont have 2500 to spend on adjusties

we drive slow , we ride low , we dont care , thats the way it is sorry if i affend the hardcore guys on here that beleave lowering a car more than 20 is slamed , or if we compress springs rather that spend 2500

as i sed each to there own

cheers! :lol:

nicely summed up bro...:D

Sounds cool, im looking at my total BMW one now, no details on owners etc, just pics.. i think for a calender its all how it looks :)

I think a group shoot of all the IS's would be cool :D

How about by models E30, E46, E39, race cars etc each having a month of the year. Every body send in a photo of his/ her ride, sort them into the various models and work it until you get 12 good photos. That gets a good cross section of the Bimmers owned by members on the forum.

Allan