Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

wtb !

i really need to find side skirts for my e36 coupe i want a smooth straight style like ACS type2

im getting the car panel beated an painted eraly 08 so need to find its the only bodypart i dont have ready

any idea ? or will it be a custom job ? i dont want to f**k around trying to import somthing

the last picture is of the front lip i have and it doesnt look right with factory sides ( my opinion)

cheers!

would really love the help

heres some styles

post-1718-1198307765_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1198307959_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1198308052_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1198308155_thumb.jpg

i really need to find side skirts for my e36 coupe i want a smooth straight style like ACS type2

im getting the car panel beated an painted eraly 08 so need to find its the only bodypart i dont have ready

any idea ? or will it be a custom job ? i dont want to f**k around trying to import somthing

the last picture is of the front lip i have and it doesnt look right with factory sides ( my opinion)

cheers!

would really love the help

heres some styles

post-1718-1198307765_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1198307959_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1198308052_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1198308155_thumb.jpg

bro, what about M-Tech side skirts? you want those or do you want ACS...I know the M-Tech one has that over wave affect...but at least its "smooth" lol...there is someone looking to only buy the rear kit, while I only want the front kit, and since you want side skirts, we could probly get a kit from Zenetti...and split it up or some sh*t...but that will depend on if those are the ones that you are looking for...chur boss~

How much you got to spend? (give a figure as i dont have a price at this stage) I can get some from my supplier in thailand if your serious enough. Can get a replica of any type of sideskirt you like.

yeah im keen for those side skirts aswell, mainly the style that the bumped silver e36 coupe has..

How much you got to spend? (give a figure as i dont have a price at this stage) I can get some from my supplier in thailand if your serious enough. Can get a replica of any type of sideskirt you like.

im dead keen for it price will be on quality an design i want ac snitzer type 2 style same as silver one in pic or red

PM me a personal email and we can hookup a deal

im dead keen for it price will be on quality an design i want ac snitzer type 2 style same as silver one in pic or red

PM me a personal email and we can hookup a deal

The more we get in one go, should mean more money in our own pockets...sounds like we need a MO...aka Mass Order...