Sign in to follow this  
arcon

wheel refurb on North Shore

as the subject, anybody know of any *good* wheel refurb places on the Shore? both my left rims are pretty munted lol....

also what should i watch out for or what's the process involved? i think my rims are machine polished type...? at least the outer lip which is the only damaged area...

Posted Image

as the subject, anybody know of any *good* wheel refurb places on the Shore? both my left rims are pretty munted lol....

also what should i watch out for or what's the process involved? i think my rims are machine polished type...? at least the outer lip which is the only damaged area...

Posted Image

There is a place where BMW dealers get their wheels repaired, I cannot remember the name off the top of my head, but its in North Shore, somewhere around Glenfield or Takapuna and the cost was around $200 for a heavily damaged one, I meant chunks of the wheels are gone due to the curb...

Ill find the place for you...just give me a few days...

Edited by international

Brugers in Barry`s Point Road, Takapuna do a pretty good job.

Had great fun dealing with brugar. Make sure you get a written quote before you give them the go ahead, not doing that cost me to the fine tune of around 2k.

Arrow wheels is the best place. In Kelston.

Arrow Wheels are pretty much the best...but the cost...its really over the top kind of thing...like to compare them to RapidRadio lol...

thanks for the replies guys - Kelston is a bit out of the way, I live in Takapuna so might try the Barrys Pt place when it opens again. if you remember the name of that place that bmw use international that would be cool though :)

WRS is the most popular this side of the bridge.

They will even pick-up the wheels for you.

Ph: 522 3390

Mob: 027 244 0822

Edited by JP

does anyone have the address of brugers in bpp, i can't find it listed...?

also where is WRS located, do they have a website?