Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

bmw tool kit

yea looked in the trunk the other day and looked in the tool kit and there are heaps of tools missing there is only like 3 in there at the moment and are rusted to buggery

so if any of u got one lying around or no where to get one just let me know

cheers

ryan

so if any of u no where to get one just let me know

the stealer can hook you up.... but at what price!!! :pimp:

Blair is right, you are probably better off building up a better general tool set buying tools from Repco or the like.

If you want let me know, I'll give you a list of what should be located in the BMW tool kit, so you can make your own,

Buying from the Dealer will probably cost you a lot more.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

The full BMW tool kit is worth a mint - its rare to find a car that has everything. You don't even need it hah.

Blair is right, you are probably better off building up a better general tool set buying tools from Repco or the like.

If you want let me know, I'll give you a list of what should be located in the BMW tool kit, so you can make your own,

Cheers

Bloody hell I must have been pissed when I got home after watching the rugby last night. I don't even remember typing this (or other messaged I wrote at the time).

Good to see I can still make some sense when a bit "under the weather".

Cheers

yea looked in the trunk the other day and looked in the tool kit and there are heaps of tools missing there is only like 3 in there at the moment and are rusted to buggery

cheers

ryan

Hi,

I have full tool kit from E34 (out of 530 95 non compliant ex Japan), all is like brand new.....is that any help....even has reflector sign etc....

cheers

MJ

Cheers

Bloody hell I must have been pissed when I got home after watching the rugby last night. I don't even remember typing this (or other messaged I wrote at the time).

Good to see I can still make some sense when a bit "under the weather".

Cheers

random man! actually, i know exactly where you are coming from there - a lot of things these days i look back at and think "when did i do that?" like some trips to work - i get there and think "f**k - dont remember that!!!"

haha random...

cheers

ryan

Hi,

I have full tool kit from E34 (out of 530 95 non compliant ex Japan), all is like brand new.....is that any help....even has reflector sign etc....

cheers

MJ

yes! thet could help alot, but unfortunatly i will hav to wait till i can buy "unessersary things" cos i think my car is dead like it doesnt even make a noise wen i try turn it on

agh so angry i only had it about 3 - 4 weeks and driven it about 30kms

so i guess i will be over at europart a lot getting parts and spending lots to get her well again :unsure:

Guest Zwilling

My kits was complete until saturday when Glenn took my multi-screwdriver as security...dman you Glenn! :angry:

well it wasnt starting at one point but made a noise and decided it was the distributor cap and rotor and then went to try see if it might mirically start and made no sound at all

im thinking that maybe i got a flat batterey cos id had my back door open for a couple hours trying to get the back window up .. it rolled down fine (electric) but wont come up at all so i took the hole door panel off to try get it up manually but wouldnt budge and read in the manual that u can wind it up with a alan key and tried that but was sooo worn the alan key hole was a circle so alan key wouldnt work so i got a rubish bag in the window and a dead car ... argh!!!

well it wasnt starting at one point but made a noise and decided it was the distributor cap and rotor and then went to try see if it might mirically start and made no sound at all

im thinking that maybe i got a flat batterey cos id had my back door open for a couple hours trying to get the back window up .. it rolled down fine (electric) but wont come up at all so i took the hole door panel off to try get it up manually but wouldnt budge and read in the manual that u can wind it up with a alan key and tried that but was sooo worn the alan key hole was a circle so alan key wouldnt work so i got a rubish bag in the window and a dead car ... argh!!!

Usually its just the switch, swap it with one that still works to get the window up again

u are a f**kn legend mate it worked good. had to hold the switch button down and push the window up cos i got a dead battery with a little bit of charge but yea worked all good so i guess i need 5 new window switches to fget the rest of the windows working

how hard will it be to put in e36 window switches???

dude make sure you charge you battery when you can...its really bad for them to run fully flat....and i get the feeling buying a new battery is the last thing you need ....sucks being a student and owning an e30!

hahha i hear that!

haha yeah i learnt that now

even worse wen u dont have a job and try to stretch every dollor