Sign in to follow this  
kiwipetrolhead

General NZ motorsport group

Hi guys,

I'm new to bimmersport and this is my first posting. I have a 1983 323i 2-door coupe in really great condition. My wife drives it during the week as she hates driving our '83 Renault Fuego (yip, two '83 cars). I've taken the 323 around Manfeild a couple of times - in fact once we had the track booked for the whole day and I chewed out a brand new set of front brakes pads without any problem! :rolleyes:

I run a Kiwi M/Sport group on Yahoo Groups called "Kiwi Petrol Head" (http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kiwipetrolhead/). It has around 180-plus members and many members are NZ Motorsport competitors (karting, rally, speedway, motorcycling and the rest). There's media people in the group too (TVNZ's motorsport producer, David Turner, for example) and others.

If you want to join up, all are welcome. KPH is for discussing and promoting all Kiwi Motorsports, as well as major international events (V8 Supercars, IRL, F1, DTM, etc). I post a weekly "What's on this week" message with all the NZ events I know about (and the list is very extensive). But there's always something happening that I don't know about, so feel free to join up and let everyone know of up-and-coming Bimmer events, and if I hear in time I'll include it in my weekly list (which some other people also then post on other large NZ lists).

KPH is sponsored by McLaren Motorsport NZ.

Check it out and sign up at:

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kiwipetrolhead/

Cheers

Paul

Palmerston North

hey paul....ive been a member for a fair while now....its always good to get the latest motorsport news...saves having to stay up all night to hear that Schumacher won again! there is a lot of msgs daily, so make a new folder and put them all in there....its pretty informative, i recommend it!

Yip, there sure are plenty of postings on KPH, but you can set yourself up to "Daily Digest" if you want - then you get just one message per day with all the day's postings in one.

Cheers

Paul