Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Welcome to 2008

Last year we replaced all of the software on the forum and switched server. Overall this has worked great but a few systems aren't working how they should.

- Stickers: This really doesn't work at all. From tomorrow there will be a new ordering system that will actually let me know when to send out stickers.

- Posting Issues: A few members can't seem to post at all. This appears to be related to a few users on XTRA and is being investigated. It doesn't appear to be related to any software/server issues on our end.

New features:

- A gallery: Yay! - This will feature members cars and is a feature many of you have been asking for in quite some time.

- New moderators: (plus some old ones). These will be annouced next week.

If you would like to suggest any new features. Email me and we will look into implementing them. Feel free to let me know of any bugs. We are changing all the software versions tomorrow so I am hoping a few small issues will be worked out.

Many thanks for your support of Bimmersport.

- Andrew

Excellent - Keep up the supurb work guys.

The forum is a credit to those who establised it and maintain it on a daily basis, im sure there is a fair amount of work invloved that goes unseen.

Excellent forum and any amendments will be welcome!

I just hope the few ignorant’s who sent unsolicited texts in the middle of the night do not undermine the overwhelming support for your forum Andrew.

Rich.

I just hope the few ignorant’s who sent unsolicited texts in the middle of the night do not undermine the overwhelming support for your forum Andrew.

What the? LOL.

Gallery would be cool!

Excellent forum and any amendments will be welcome!

Rich.

Thats Random!

I assume you posted up your number here..

I agree with JP - Gallery!

From another thread Andrew said he had recieved some I think "abusive txt's" in the middle of the night, with regards to parts of the forum not working for certain people. So not so Random.

Have a Look.

Edited by bezzal

Meet this Thursday - I will be there as usual. See ya there.

Guest 540Si

Many thanks for your support of Bimmersport.

- Andrew

Andrew, you Ollie and the team do great stuff here. You have my thanks and support.

Keep up the good work!

Totally GLOWSTICK :)