Sign in to follow this  
Mark Babb

E30 320 pre f/l 4 door Manual NZ new

Factory Manual NZ new 4 door 320, complete car. red, all panels/doors/bumpers undamaged except bonnet which lets it down. Being manual from new means it has the correct 240 manual gearbox for race series. Would like to sell the car over next 2 days so offered cheap at $750. Would imagine the cost of a manual conversion kit alone would be a similar price. Engine/suspension/wheels all appear good.

Mark 021 511116

Hi Mark,

It's a 1987 320i/4, first reged in NZ in 9/87, so NZ new, was reged as PY1719, but to the best of my knowledge has been dereged. Having been NZ new, should be basic to get rereged here. Was reged up to 04/03/2007, I still have the sticker.

Hope this helps.

Hi Mark,

It's a 1987 320i/4, first reged in NZ in 9/87, so NZ new, was reged as PY1719, but to the best of my knowledge has been dereged. Having been NZ new, should be basic to get rereged here. Was reged up to 04/03/2007, I still have the sticker.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Dave, just checked the service book, was sold new by Coutts BMW great north rd. Actually when i got it home i gave it a good wax/clean and it came up great accept the bonnet

How many Ks has it got and is it road registered?

204,000km....just run in:) No rego, but at thats reflected in the price. Just thought $750 was a cheap price for a Manual 320. Not too worried if it does not sell, just a hassle storing at present.

hey man, what things would it need to get a wof? wouldnt mind getting it if its a simple fix for a run around

send us a text to 02102760396 cheers bro