Sign in to follow this  
bradc

I think I just answered my wheel question. M6 19x8.5 + 19x9.5 here I c

Alex from Switzerland with his 850CSi sent me this picture, and I've fallen in love!

I was going to go with M-Par's but they are hard to find here in NZ and I can buy the M6 wheels from Otahuhu Tyrepower at any time.

post-2291-1200383675_thumb.jpg

Alex from Switzerland with his 850CSi sent me this picture, and I've fallen in love!

I was going to go with M-Par's but they are hard to find here in NZ and I can buy the M6 wheels from Otahuhu Tyrepower at any time.

Jono from mag and tyre direct also does them, im sure he will hook you up a mad deal

Edited by 328imobbin

Looks nice - a combination of new and old. Quite interesting actually because sometimes I don't know what to think of the 8 series, it's good a bit of an old school touch but looks futuristic at the same time. The 5 spoke design works well on it.

Are M-Parallels cast? I am assuming the quality of aftermarket won't be as good as OEM wheels in general.

Looks nice Brad, not stunning like the car.It's all very personal, you go with what YOU like is the best option.

Cheers.

Yuen - from a distance the 8 series looks very modern and futuristic, but up close you notice things like the old style side indicators, the door handles and locks and it does look a little old. I think that considering most people won't know what the hell it is anyway I don't have to worry much about that, I bet you could ask 10 different people and get 10 different answers on it's age :)

Nick - the black car is actually an 840Ci, but it is one of the last ones sold in the UK and as such has the full 850CSi body kit.

Nick - the black car is actually an 840Ci, but it is one of the last ones sold in the UK and as such has the full 850CSi body kit.

I see, Cheers Brad :)