Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Bmw e36 idea

Sup bois

k i have decided im going to buy a bmw e36 4 door in black, going to look at one tommorow.

things i going to do:

try get some 19s if not 18s

get the car re sprayed etc

the interior is that light gry might get it painted black and get recaro seats for the front and make the inside all prity much black. even the floors.

and 20% tints

now for the tints i want pro job best place to go? and at a good price?

springs i want around a 90ml drop any one got some?

mags any idea on what type of alloys

paint im geting the side skirts etc done for 300 which is cheap i thought.

but yeah this is my plan any help or other ideas would be sweet.

cheers

matt

yeah bro that sounds all good ay, for tints id go to unquie on the shore ay he does a good job and has a large range of tints

yeah do you know how much he charges? yeah haha i know hopfuly will turn out as mean as i say tho, i found a pair of mags im prity keen on this is the link http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=135761362

they are difrent thats why i like them and would look good on a slabed out black e36, trying to get the car to have that blacked out look haha, cheers

buy my 325i coupe in black 5spd manual . grey sport seats etc

buy my 325i coupe in black 5spd manual . grey sport seats etc

haha sorry mate im going to a very slow engine and geting a 318i haha, oh and slabers with the lowering how far could i go before i have to start flaring guards, would 100ml be to much or should i go 80, how far does a e36 sit of the ground i dont want to go as low as dimebag and diablo want to sit 60ml of ground or somthing, ive decided il be on 18s found a set i realy like and can get for good price. im leaving sounds all for lkast because been there done that not all worth it after awhile. any way cheers, post up pics of hights of the slabers cars on side ange. cheers bois

haha yeah well i use to have an e30 mtech2 sitting on its ass, but sold that the other day. Fun cars ! but now moving on. Crnt wait to get started on this.

haha come on i aint that low, if you lowered your car my height you shouldnt have many problems lol

well mines got super low jamex springs compressed 80mm, and ive got custom made front springs i think about 85-90mm at the front my car at the lowest point is about 25-30mm

well mines got super low jamex springs compressed 80mm, and ive got custom made front springs i think about 85-90mm at the front my car at the lowest point is about 25-30mm

sweet so your rear is like an actly 60mm plus 80 ml drop, shet, so if i want myn to sit 60ml of ground how much would i have to compres standard springs

mine is 0n 19s it sits 60 , my springs are 100ml compressed i woudnt go any lower if you dont want to do front gaurds to run wide wheels also you will go through tyres

nino i hardly call leaking shocks split bumpstops and cut springs custom suspension hahaha lol

yeah i was think 80 or 90 do all you guys go through tyres very fast?

k to get me unconfused how high does a e36 standard.

and how extreamly dumpy are all you guys rides.

my rears have lasted 5 months my fronts are still all good

what do you mean bro dont make sence

i think you should get 19s ut will give the impression the car is really low and you dont have to be on the ground plus it will make all the diffrence looks wise 18s are very common

if you want to run the car low i wouldnt go wider than 8.5s wide , 9s would be pushing

yeah but 19" tyres are F**king pricey im geting all four tyres for 18s for 550 which im happy to pay for tyres that will wear away after 5 or so months you know, im prity set keen on the 18s i want they are difrent from what evryone alse gets these days, and i just want the rear hanging over the alloy by say about 1cm and the front just about the rim. hahaha have this image stuck in my head and i just want to some how show you guys.

pboy when i get doing this could you take them out take me to snells get the done then put them back in for me at one all price. cheers bra

k this is a crazy 1min job on photoshop just then on what i kind want it like. to low or should i go lower

post-2158-1200547567_thumb.jpg

will you be able to turn the wheels with it that low at the front.....?

Edited by 328imobbin

you wont get the front that low if i were you drop it 100ml on 18s an ur sust

oh real well yeah so is a e36 160ml of ground standard?

i think im sweet with hight i chosen cuz im going to get it certed aye.

100ml most prob, just real keen to know the hight it actly will be, and if il need to get the guards pumped out abit.

And im sticking on the 18s so i can fit to my budget.

Jamex super lows in the rear should get you about the height you want at the back.. And if u can find some E30 6 cylinder super lows for the front it'll just go over the tyre but leave you enough clearance to turn without rubbing.

if u have a look through my old posts you'll find a pic of my car. And the lowest point on that is about 70mm.

And if your getting 18's use 35 profile tyres and it wont rub.. i havn't rolled my guards or anything

Can post some clearer pics if you want. Just gotta take some tho lol

Edited by dave8501

mine is 0n 19s it sits 60 , my springs are 100ml compressed i woudnt go any lower if you dont want to do front gaurds to run wide wheels also you will go through tyres

nino i hardly call leaking shocks split bumpstops and cut springs custom suspension hahaha lol

haha whats this about cut springs, its all lies