Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

wanted something newer like e39 , maybe e38

sold the hartge 535i , so need a new car for my wife , like the look of e34 540i station wagon . maybe a sedan e39 540i or something , dont think the 528i wagons will be grunty enough .

anyone got anything , will buy now .

cheers .

around $15k

sold the hartge 535i , so need a new car for my wife , like the look of e34 540i station wagon . maybe a sedan e39 540i or something , dont think the 528i wagons will be grunty enough .

cheers .

around $15k

You might want to test drive the 528 first before heading up the ranks, you and your Mrs might find the 528 just enough with fuel cost this high these days, the 540 is bound to give you a higher running cost. Having driven the 528, they do pack a decent punch, I would not advise anything lower than the 2.8L.

Edited by international

Guest Simon*

cheers .

around $15k

Hey well done on selling the 535 Brent. Hope you did well out of it.

From watching trademe I reckon you'd get a pretty good E39 540 for $15K

Good luck with it - and yeah, go test drive everything!!

when i was in TGA at xmas,there was a e39 540iA touring complete with widescreen(easy sat nav upgrade?) but i think it was well over 15...(at the BMW dealer.If you dont mind me asking Brent what did you get for the 535.PM me if you would rather.