Sign in to follow this  
international

Do E36 Coupe and Sedan have same bonnet size?

i know my coupe has vents in the top, where my old mans sedan one doesn't - could just be cosmetic. also my gas struts have 2dr, where dads have 4dr, again doesn't mean alot. if i get time when i get back from work tomorrow i will measure. i think they will be diff tho. additional to that the coupe and sedan headlights are different - again could be cosmetic! my $$$ is on them bein diff!

i know my coupe has vents in the top, where my old mans sedan one doesn't - could just be cosmetic. also my gas struts have 2dr, where dads have 4dr, again doesn't mean alot. if i get time when i get back from work tomorrow i will measure. i think they will be diff tho. additional to that the coupe and sedan headlights are different - again could be cosmetic! my $$$ is on them bein diff!

Hey appreciate it, thanks very much.

no , different lengths

Hi there,

What about 318Ci (2dr) and 318Ti bonnet?

they both 2 doors which is diff from sedan one.

Anyone know?

I saw a carbon bonnet for a E36 coupe

Cheap? Where? How much? :)

Hi there,

What about 318Ci (2dr) and 318Ti bonnet?

they both 2 doors which is diff from sedan one.

Anyone know?

I'm quite certain Sedan and Ti use the same bonnet (without vent holes near the windshield end of the bonnet), while the Coupe one has the vent holes. I understand the Ti's front end is essentially a Sedan front end. You can double check using the part numbers on www.realoem.com though.

James, if you put a carbon fibre bonnet on your car I wont talk to you at work, however perhaps if you painted it to match the car then maybe