Sign in to follow this  
mr E34

E34 M5, TM sale, Low K's.

I suspect is is the same one that has been lurking around on trademe and classic car for the last few months for around $24k. It was the same colour and interior and in Chch. Maybe that the owner has sold it to a dealer or the dealer is selling it on consigment.

Great looking car. There are one or 2 red ones that live in Auckland. Superb.

I suspect is is the same one that has been lurking around on trademe and classic car for the last few months for around $24k. It was the same colour and interior and in Chch. Maybe that the owner has sold it to a dealer or the dealer is selling it on consigment.

Great looking car. There are one or 2 red ones that live in Auckland. Superb.

Don't think so, the other one was listed with 165,000km????

o wow that is my dream car

i wont be happy until i have an E34 M5

i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want

i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want i want

o wow that is my dream car

i wont be happy until i have an E34 M5

Hurry up and buy it. We all want to look at it!

You could be right, but I do think it is rather odd that 105kms or whatever it has advertised equates to around 166kms.

It will be interesting to find out as the cars are identical in appearance.

By the way, was you 535is once owned by Craig Ross? I was going to buy it once, but he got in there first. At the time I ended up getting a Sth African spec 535is, similar to Brent has.

Your car is very tidy.

Sorry, what I meant was 105 k miles equates to 166kms.....!

You could be right, but I do think it is rather odd that 105kms or whatever it has advertised equates to around 166kms.

It will be interesting to find out as the cars are identical in appearance.

By the way, was you 535is once owned by Craig Ross? I was going to buy it once, but he got in there first. At the time I ended up getting a Sth African spec 535is, similar to Brent has.

Your car is very tidy.

You are probably right on the M5, mileage conversion equates.

Yes, purchased it from him. He spent a bit on it after he got it because the head gasket went, he gave up and purchased an E39 540i.(lucky you didn't buy it, what price back then?)

I have spent a small fortune on it fixing neglected/postponed issues, but it is going o.k. at the moment.

People don't fix things as they arise, in the end you have 20 issues, rolling road tuned now,very strong mid punch- i mean really enhances the engine strength, which is mid torque.

I have always liked the E34 since my first in the late 80's, a classic shape without stupid FASHION ideas! All the body creases are in the same place as an E30.

I have always liked the E34 since my first in the late 80's, a classic shape without stupid FASHION ideas! All the body creases are in the same place as an E30.

me too..interesting point on E30 have always thought E30 was a mini me E34.....had one at home the other day,wife and daughter both said that the E30 looked boxy and old compared to my 535is...

me too..interesting point on E30 have always thought E30 was a mini me E34.....had one at home the other day,wife and daughter both said that the E30 looked boxy and old compared to my 535is...

Yes, E30 does look older & boxy. It lacks rake in front/rear screens and body curves need filling out (E34). E30 M3 shell looks good, rear rake improved and blister guards.

Classic BMW : E30 & E34, plus the fabulous C pillar return, all proportions excellent for their time.

Classic BMW : E30 & E34, plus the fabulous C pillar return, all proportions excellent for their time.

+1(proportons excellent for ALL time,esp in "sport" trim)

You are probably right on the M5, mileage conversion equates.

Yes, purchased it from him. He spent a bit on it after he got it because the head gasket went, he gave up and purchased an E39 540i.(lucky you didn't buy it, what price back then?)

I have spent a small fortune on it fixing neglected/postponed issues, but it is going o.k. at the moment.

People don't fix things as they arise, in the end you have 20 issues, rolling road tuned now,very strong mid punch- i mean really enhances the engine strength, which is mid torque.

I was looking at it when it was advertised privately for $17k in early 2003. It was owned by a North Shore family who sold it to buy a e39 540 motorsport. The water pump went on the 535is as soon as Craig bought it and then I believe the gasket went. I bought my Sth African 535is a month later for $12k (with 185kms). I sold that 6 months later to get my dream car - the M635csi (in my sad-arse world, a beautiful car). I am partial to the E24's and E34's in particualr. One of my best friends has a minter white e34 m5 in white -stunning! I agree with you the e34 has a very proportionate shape.

Your car was a stunner when Craig had it too, and he didn't even wash it that much!