Sign in to follow this  
matwithe30

bdo 08

hey guys was wondering if anybody went?

i particulary enjoyed dizzie rascal, antiflag shihad and opshop. but the best was by far RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!

what bands were enjoyed by you guys?

Just a Rascal, It's dizzie dizzie Rascal...

He's a Rascal, That's Dizzie Dizzie Rascal...

I only stayed for his song "WHAT... I CAN HEAR THE SIRENS COMING... WHAT!!!" <- MEAN.

Shihad and RATM were good, would of loved to go into mosh but stupid Bjork biarch put me off waiting...

I spent majority of my time in the boiler room losing fluids, beer tent gaining fluids, in the sun losing fluids, skulling water gaining fluids.

Was great fun selling parking too ;D

yeah bjork was so out of it! we were in pristine seats for ratm oh the south stand to the left far away but right infront of the stage. what the hell were up with the lightning men?

so out of it

Yeah we were sitting in the new stands pretty close to edge but up highish... very good view for seeing both rock bands.

Lighting guys...?

na the dudes standing on top of the towers playing lightsabers near the back when it started to get dark. it was the most trippy thing i have ever seen. we were up top of the east stand up until bjork when we spied pristine seats and moved in for the kill

Oh yur, the lightening guys was awesome! Throughout the day I was wondering what it was?! Very cool though!

Was surprised to see that the two guys weren't wearing any special suits!

yeah it was really weird aye. must say was a good day all in all. but my newly shaved head got so burnt it blistered and is now peeling. its rank. did you see that muppet fall off the stage from arcade fire?

Didn't your mum ever tell you to slip, slop, slap (sounds slutty)...?

Missed Arcade... did he hurt himself??

Didn't your mum ever tell you to slip, slop, slap (sounds slutty)...?

Missed Arcade... did he hurt himself??

na i think he was really really drugged or drunk...couldnt pick but he looked fine. it was like their 3rd song and he never came back. was quite possibly the funniest thing that happened all day. except for my mate being dragged kicking and screaming from the pit.

now that was golden

See the retards climbing on the scaffolding stuff by the mosh pit? was funny as, people started throwing sh*t at them when shihad stopped playing

na we were right up the top of the east stand so didnt see much during shihad really. and the sound up there was crap so we moved and watched that whack job bjork

na we were right up the top of the east stand so didnt see much during shihad really. and the sound up there was crap so we moved and watched that whack job bjork

oh god, I feel so sorry for you, haha, we were in the beer tent getting ready for Rage!

haha i was right against the fence line outside the moshpit! Was sooooo intense! had to listen to bjork to get the great spot but was well worth it when RAGE hit the stage!!!! Was a great start to the year! yea i saw those guys get crap thrown at them when shihad stopd! haha i repd the bimmersport shirt on the day!! funny as meeting so many of u guys!

you guys had mean spots but i had seats on the south stand for rage had a mean view could see over everybodies heads and watch rage!

wasnt drinking at all though...had other things to get me through the day though!

you guys had mean spots but i had seats on the south stand for rage had a mean view could see over everybodies heads and watch rage!

wasnt drinking at all though...had other things to get me through the day though!

haha i hear ya me too!! could you see very well from the south stand tho?? isnt it pretty far away! i had a mean spot but once rage kicked off i got thrown around everywhere!!

we had good views...ive got good eyesight so could see everything goping on plus the screen was there. got a few good photos will load on here when i get the camera working again.

apart from rage (which were hands down the best act ive ever seen at bdo) who did you enjoy?

was funny when dizzee rascal had to stop coz all those guys were climbing up the rigging for the boiler room. RATM were awesome tho!

haha tru was funny az! Well the only other i wanted to really see was dizzee rascal who was mint az! and shihad went off too. i was tripin out on tiki tane!! haha

haha awesome. being a pretty hard rock guy i stayed on the orange and blue stage most of the time. apart from rage my fav was antiflag. pluto and opshop were good too

Mean, I have just found this tread! My bro and I were up front in the mosh pit for Shehad and Rage too, must have been a few BimmerSport members in that mosh! Was a hard (5 and a bit hours) wait though, standing threw Beorka was punishing! RAGE FTW.

Mean, I have just found this tread! My bro and I were up front in the mosh pit for Shehad and Rage too, must have been a few BimmerSport members in that mosh! Was a hard (5 and a bit hours) wait though, standing threw Beorka was punishing! RAGE FTW.

bjork was whacked. waste of space and a sh*t lead up to rage they should have switched her and shihad round