Sign in to follow this  
no_fat_chicks

looking for a 1988-1990 E30 coupe

I am currently looking for a E30 1988-1990 325 coupe. Must have leather, sunroof, preferred manual, but auto will do as well. What sort of budget am I looking at for a looked after example?

I am currently looking for a E30 1988-1990 325 coupe. Must have leather, sunroof, preferred manual, but auto will do as well. What sort of budget am I looking at for a looked after example?

Will be tricky to find in leather. You'd be best off buying a SA spec 4 door 325i (Has all the goodies: leather, OBC, cruise control). Martyn has his for sale: Link

Hello,

I'm Nick, and I will be your competition in buying the vehicle you are after.

Good luck. May the best man win.

Never mind the coupe, four door is where its at. Mine has everything you want, including the manual waiting to go in. The grey one above is tidy but mine has done less k's and has the suspension all done too for not much more.

See the pics in my for sale thread or PM me for more, everything on the car is available either in one hit, or seperately if you dont want some of it.

hmmmm those are very tempting, but I have to stick to getting a coupe. I have been after one for a long long time. And everytime, I would end up looking at something else and buying it.