Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

some pictures or 4 an rota nats

managed to source 2 exhibitors passes ( meaning we had a car in the show ????) and a guest pass for the weekend free entry every where we ended up vip parkin with show cars in ninos dirty6, was a few bmws at the show i took sh*t photos so bare with me , the drags were good got a bit boring the queenst e46 rota sh*t itself but heaps of hot girls were there so at least somthing to look at also a lot of nice rides

we put my rear springs in ninos car to drop the back low and people thought it was bagged but couldnt beleave it wasent but it was a good weeked i think we saved a good 60 -70 bucks each!

ninos ride

Posted Image

e36 on 20s

Posted Image

queenst rota

Posted Image

queen st rota

Posted Image

turbo e30

Posted Image

a couple of low e36s

Posted Image

Edited by Pboy

i was tlaking about diablos one, i asked some one what diablo is and they said a computer online thing, is that wat it is

Me and the woman made the trip up there for the weekend .. the E46 didn't sh*t itself, if you listened to the commentary they were trying to "get a hold of the new clutch", it did make one decent pass though, 8.6xx if I remember correctly - the last pass the door drivers door flew off, I'm guessing thanks to the gimp that didn't shut it properly after clearng smoke from the cabin after the burnout.

Whoever decided to rip an M3 motor out for a rotor should be shot (last pic ROT8M3)

Have more pics if wanted.

post-1430-1201502485_thumb.jpg

post-1430-1201502543_thumb.jpg

post-1430-1201502602_thumb.jpg

post-1430-1201502621_thumb.jpg

post-1430-1201502693_thumb.jpg

post-1430-1201502729_thumb.jpg

im sure in sed 318is on the reg . good shots josh , yeh i didnt hear what they sed just was told the 46 blew its gearbox

EDIRTYS still looking good rolling on bottles

That rot8m3 isnt an M3, I posted it up ages ago when the conversion was first done.

My wheels are tucked away in the shed. Along with the rest of my stash :P

Ive also got like 500 photos lol ill chuck some up... Taniel bought a Digital SLR, go figure :D

Edited by Mc Lovin'

My mate works at GR engineering,the people who got the QSR boys here and provided all there shiz so we got to hang out in there big yellow hummer limmo and talk to the guys.

And it was a guy from GR who didn't shut the door!

Hahaha I fully have a video of that whole run. Can see the door fly off and everything lol

And Ashkan, you wouldnt happen to know what the quarantine issues were as to why they couldnt bring the E36?

Edited by Mc Lovin'