Sign in to follow this  
mark247

FS: My 325i Coupe

I've decided to sell the E30 so i can get back on two wheels and save some money on petrol. It is on trademe but i thought i may as well advertise it here as well. I am open to offers! It has done 208,000km and the engine is still running great. Trademe link is http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=138473245

- Cam belt done at 197,000km

- I rewired the engine bay so it can take the Motronic 1.3 ECU which means i could chip the engine. Also Motronic 1.3 had a much improved idle compared to the 1.0 which I took out. ( Took no short cuts with job, looks very professional )

- I converted this car to manual with a brand new performance clutch ( still very town friendly ) and it has just recently got a brand new clutch master cyl. The BMW mechanic i go to commented on the conversion and said it was very well done. I did not wire up the reverse lights because they are not needed for a WOF - easy to do.

- Body is in very good condition for age, the paint is not perfect but it is straight and has next to no rust. Above average condition.

- The car has a rare Pfeba Bodykit ( front back and sides ) which is in good condition. Looks awesome!

- The interior is very neat, the seats are not ripped, there is the usual crack in the dash but other than that it is in top condition.

- I can not fault the engine in this car, these engines are bullet proof and it burns no oil ( drips every now and then but does not need topping up between oil changes. ) The engine rev's well and with the Jim Conforti chip i installed. It rev's very smoothly through the entire rev range.

- The M stripe decals and badges are factory original, they are not some cheap stickers. ( I have replaced the rear badge tho )

- Very good tread on the front and approximately 70% on the back.

- Just recently had front outter ball joint replaced.

- Has new warrent, and 2 months reg left.

- Comes with spray can mixed with car colour for minor touch ups

- There are a number of minor inperfections. The diff drips every now that then ( worn axle seals, not expensive ) and the gearbox rear seal causes it to drip every once in a while as well. Both do not require the diff or gearbox to be removed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Mark247