Sign in to follow this  
JiB

Hi! New to BimmerSport & BMWs

Hi all!

I'm Jonathan, I have a prefacelift 325i E30 Coupe. And I'm attempting (with colossal amounts of help from CamB) to build a track car out of it.

It came with Jamex (or some sort of bright red coloured springs) and bilsteins all round. Also a tech1 steering wheel. I am well chuffed with the car, even if it needs loads of work.

I also have a BMW 323i coupe with custom ferrous oxide chassis rails :lol:

Just thought I should say hi as I've started browsing this forum.

...oh and if anyone has 15" or 16" rims that I could buy please send me a message, I'm struggling to find any :(

post-2696-1202016982_thumb.jpg

Welcome-

I have some 15" BBS RS wheels for sale.

Link: HERE

Welcome Jonathan.

Go for the RS's, nice wheels.

Welcome-

I have some 15" BBS RS wheels for sale.

Link: HERE

Cheers, and thanks for the offer.

Welcome Jonathan.

Go for the RS's, nice wheels.

They are very nice wheels indeed! But the offset is too high and the width to small. I'd like to be using the semi slick size in the E30 series so may have to pass on these. Which also probably means I have a very slim chance of actually getting some rims in 15x7 :lol: those series boys seem to be hoarding 'em basketweaves.

But I shall be having a good think about it! Would make for some tasty road wheels :)

Will have some 15x7 basketweaves from a series race car for sale next week, silver with a bit of white paint on them from a previous spray, has been coming off from the waterblaster, but no curbing at all. Consider offers around the $600 mark.

look at changing the jamex if you are building a race car..otherwise good luck!

Will have some 15x7 basketweaves from a series race car for sale next week, silver with a bit of white paint on them from a previous spray, has been coming off from the waterblaster, but no curbing at all. Consider offers around the $600 mark.

You have a message!

Looks to be a pretty mint E30 mate...welcome to BS.

Cheers mate.

look at changing the jamex if you are building a race car..otherwise good luck!

Heh, I'm going to need a fair bit of that luck! And yeah, will be going to the King Springs / Koni Damper route as soon as I get the rest of the car sorted. The car doesn't handle too badly as is. But definitely on the soft side.