Sign in to follow this  
jjs

BMW Art Car Die Cast Models - 50% off

A mate of mine put me onto this....

On The Deal (www.thedeal.co.nz) you can buy Art Car die-casts, which from the look of it are ex-BMW NZ stock at 50% off ($249 down to $125).

I saw these at Cooke Howlison BMW about a year ago, quality looked really good. Was going to order one off eBay, but they were all $99USD plus $50USD shipping...

Looked like a bargain, so have just ordered myself a Lichenstein CSL - will hopefully make a nice paper weight on my desk!

Nice choice Jeremy, saw the real thing in person when they were in Auckland. Thanks for posting, I'm quite tempted now - was just checking them out yesterday in Jerry Clayton...

I'm assuming the doors open, the interior is an exact replica, etc? How much did you pay for shipping?

do they come in plain colours? lol

It wouldn't be a BMW Art Car then, would it?

Nice choice Jeremy, saw the real thing in person when they were in Auckland. Thanks for posting, I'm quite tempted now - was just checking them out yesterday in Jerry Clayton...

I'm assuming the doors open, the interior is an exact replica, etc? How much did you pay for shipping?

It wouldn't be a BMW Art Car then, would it?

Yes, seeing them in the flesh would have been awesome. Gutted I was stuck in Dunedin at the time...

I'm guessing all the doors etc open, well I hope so!

Shipping in the NI was $5, SI $10

Mine arrived yesterday.

Very very impressed with the quality and detailing of the model. Also came in a individual model box and included a nicely made perspex display case and base. In the box was the book on art cars too.

Tempted to order another! Tossing up between the Ken Done E30 M3 or the Andy Warhol M1...