Sign in to follow this  
dunnersE30

E30 build in Dunedin

Hey all, this is a great forum guys! Have learned so much in my short time here and good effort on the new blog feature, i have already added my build blog to it so if anyone wants to know how my project is going there will be regular updates. My ride is an 88 320i coupe that i am putting an M50b25 into and converting to manual. unsure about a turbo conv. as yet but no doubt that'll be the next step

Subscribed, look forward to another update.

welcome dude, the more sth island members the better

Ditto! Very interested.

Are you going to use the ZF box or the Getrag? Converting to E36 steering rack while you're at it?

Welcome mate! I'm from Dunedin as well, great place. Keen to see the E30 in action at some stage.

Hey all, this is a great forum guys! Have learned so much in my short time here and good effort on the new blog feature, i have already added my build blog to it so if anyone wants to know how my project is going there will be regular updates. My ride is an 88 320i coupe that i am putting an M50b25 into and converting to manual. unsure about a turbo conv. as yet but no doubt that'll be the next step

Welcome man.. Nice project ! Interesting to see how it goes..

Another E30 down south :)

Alan