Dec 1999 E38 735i forsale

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-140780306.htm

1999 December Model

E38 BMW 735i Facelift Model

WOF Aug 08, Reg Apr 08

Auto/Tiptronic Transmission

105,000kms

Bought From Jerry Claytons BMW in 2001

most service history available and most recent work on the car as well.

Very Good Cruiser and Loves the Long Journey and Open Roads!

Exceptionally Economical on Long Trips.

I have done 710kms on 65 litres of fuel last trip to Wellington.

Immaculate In and Out!

Stability Control/Traction Control

2 way Sunroof

Climate Control

Automated Rear Window Sunshade

6 CD Changer

BMW Factory Immobiliser

Electronic Seats with Memory Positions (seat, side mirror, handle positions)

4 airbags

Auto with 5speed Tiptronic mode

Beige Leather Interior

BMW Carphone (Vodafone Capable)

Trip Computer

Auto Sensor in Back Mirror

Park Sensor Front, Corners and Rear

Xenon Head lights

ETC

All Service booklet, Owners Manual available

New Tyres, New Waterpump, Most Bushings New, New Radiator, New ABS Control Unit, Full Service ETC Last 4 month ago with receipts

Thousands spent so you wont have to spend.

This is Fine Luxury European for the money and I am asking alot less than most other examples listed on trademe

plus I have serviced and replaced worn parts to get it to its current tip-top state like I would own it for long years to come.

Unfourtunatley Circumstances has changed and I will need to sell this fine car.

MY LOSS, YOUR GAIN.

Massive Value for Money Here!

Car can be viewed and inspected Either in North Cote Point Area or in CBD Auckland.

AA Inspections Welcome!!!

Offers over $11,500

021 112 1985 Stephen

Wow, that is one very nice car!

Will be a great buy for someone, being facelift and a bit of a different colour combination. You should sell very quickly as people are still trying to get this sort of coin for 95/6 models with 200k on them!

Where was it imported from? The registration sort of matches the age of the car but not quite, it must have been imported early on in its life

Where was it imported from? The registration sort of matches the age of the car but not quite, it must have been imported early on in its life

Its a strange one this... 1999 December model and Brought in by Jerry Clayton BMWs in 2000 done 1400kms, its not a Jap or Singapore import but has the options of the NZ new ones... I could even have said NZ New Almost but...

As for Price, Im being genuine and willing to sell as well as trying to meet the book value of the depreciation schedule as per my accountant. ie if I sell too high then I would end up paying back more GST back to IRD...

This doesnt concern the buyers but for me personally...

OH AND BTW NO MONEY OR ANY SECURITY OWING ON THE VEHICLE. I WILL PROVIDE VIR REPORT ON THE CAR FOR ANY GENUINE BUYERS!

CHEERS!

Its a strange one this... 1999 December model and Brought in by Jerry Clayton BMWs in 2000 done 1400kms, its not a Jap or Singapore import but has the options of the NZ new ones... I could even have said NZ New Almost but...

As for Price, Im being genuine and willing to sell as well as trying to meet the book value of the depreciation schedule as per my accountant. ie if I sell too high then I would end up paying back more GST back to IRD...

This doesnt concern the buyers but for me personally...

OH AND BTW NO MONEY OR ANY SECURITY OWING ON THE VEHICLE. I WILL PROVIDE VIR REPORT ON THE CAR FOR ANY GENUINE BUYERS!

CHEERS!

I think I might have a potential buyer for you. Could you please email photos to me with the blurb, [email protected], so I can forward them on.

I think I might have a potential buyer for you. Could you please email photos to me with the blurb, [email protected], so I can forward them on.

Thats Super! Cheers for that! Ill send you the pictures as soon as I can tomoro morning.

Wow, may I just say, that is an amazing looking 7'er for a very good price.

G/L with the sale.

Still Up 4 Grabs! PM me your Emails if you want the VIR report