Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

86' prefl 318i

So i'm thinking about selling my e30, don't know what its worth.

- 1986 prefl 318i auto 4dr

- 212xxxkm's

- Body very straight, no dents. Chrome in very good condition!

- Paint good, few scratchs on roof - thats the worst of it.

- Got brand new wof last month, reg till next month.

- Interior very tidy, usual cracks in dash.

- Mechanicly seems ok to me, maybe needs a starter motor, takes a few turns when you first start her, after its been running it starts straight away. Oil and trans fluid look good. I am not a mechanic tho!

- Will poss need 2 tyres for next wof.

- Sony cd player.

So 2 questions, what do you think its worth and is anyone interested. It is one of the best condition e30's i've personally seen, but i guess i could be biast....

Reason for selling is i always wanted one, so i got one! But i can't drive my e36 and a work car and the e30 at the same time, so it is kinda surplus at the mo.

Thanks.

post-1740-1203493404_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1203493424_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1203493450_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1203493484_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1203493506_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1203493606_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1203493628_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1203493645_thumb.jpg

Edited by bmpower

Bump!

Needs to be sold - i have a new project that needs financing. Make me an offer over 2k...

Kerry.

BUMP!!

$2000ono .....or just make me on offer, i need to sell it!

Kerry.

Put your balls on the line and list it $1 Reserve on TradeMe. That will tell you its market value.

Looks like a tidy car, so you should get some decent interest. You could even be quite suprised to see what you may end up getting for the car.

Put your balls on the line and list it $1 Reserve on TradeMe. That will tell you its market value.

Looks like a tidy car, so you should get some decent interest. You could even be quite suprised to see what you may end up getting for the car.

haha yea in theory thats a great idea!! but if it goes for $1 i'll be pretty gutted! i'd rather it go to a good home - its unmolested stock standard. I'm yet to put it on trademe, be nice if it went to a bsport member! i'd prob let it go for less to a member anyway, instead of it goin to a boy ricer whose gonna sack it out on chromies! Posted Image

haha yea in theory thats a great idea!! but if it goes for $1 i'll be pretty gutted! i'd rather it go to a good home - its unmolested stock standard. I'm yet to put it on trademe, be nice if it went to a bsport member! i'd prob let it go for less to a member anyway, instead of it goin to a boy ricer whose gonna sack it out on chromies! Posted Image

Well either list it at no reserve, or lower the price considerably if you want to attract a quick sale.

When listing at $1 reserve, your car would never sit at $1... But it could go for $500, $1000, $1500, $2000... The market will decide.

Well either list it at no reserve, or lower the price considerably if you want to attract a quick sale.

When listing at $1 reserve, your car would never sit at $1... But it could go for $500, $1000, $1500, $2000... The market will decide.

i know it wouldn't stay at $1 but i'd hate to let it go for less than i think its worth - so with that in mind, i'll say $1500!! got me down $500 without even lookin to buy it!

Edited by bmpower