Sign in to follow this  
international

Where to get curbage fixed?

Anyone know where might be the best place to get curbage fixed on their mag wheels around North Shore?

Ive just managed to do a slight curb on one of my rear wheels the other day...it was not a good feeling at all... :(

Thanks berry much!

Anyone know where might be the best place to get curbage fixed on their mag wheels around North Shore?

Ive just managed to do a slight curb on one of my rear wheels the other day...it was not a good feeling at all... :(

Thanks berry much!

Don't know over the shore, but i used Sharrock engineering in Manukau.They just repair/straighten/paint alloys.

Brugar engineering on barrys point road, always do a good job and don't charge horendous amounts.

yellow pages them

Brugar engineering on barrys point road, always do a good job and don't charge horendous amounts.

yellow pages them

I was also recommended to them by a friend...Will go for a visit soon...since they are my closest option.

I was looking at WheelFixIt, but looks like my wheels could be a bit more complex and will need to be done offsite as they cannot facilitate rims with polished lips which will require the stripping of the clear coat first before doing the mending then reapply a new clear coat...

Thanks for all recommendation, will look into all of them...

James have you gone to Wairau and talked to any of the boys at MPS? Because they fixed the wheels on the white E60 you kerbed :D

James have you gone to Wairau and talked to any of the boys at MPS? Because they fixed the wheels on the white E60 you kerbed :D

The white 530d? New 5? Oi piss off, that wasnt me bro!