Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

FOR SALE 1986 E30 320i-4 Door, Manual

hey bro.. should be able to sort something within the next 2 weeks.. Just waiting to see when I can sell the 4x4. Have a few people interested so if I can sell it this weekend then I might be able to sort something in 2 weeks time?

laurence.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!

The sale fell through due to family issues!

Sooo the car is still for sale. Since the last time I posted the car has been through an AA check and a WOF and has had the necessary repairs to bring the car back up to standard. I replaced the right hand inner ball joint, the driveshaft/gearbox coupling and a brake hose that was cracked. I also had a new windscreen put in as the old one was cracked. Around $600 worth of work done with receipts to prove it.

The car is in very good order now and needs to go as I have purchased a new car and in 2-4 weeks will no longer be using the car to get to work.

Still negotiable on the stereo, and still the same price!!!

Good buying people, dont wait around!

Thanks.

Its a standard exhaust off the manifold to a coby muffler in the middle and then on to the (nameless) muffler at the back and the tips. Its quite loud and sounds really nice, most people I meet comment on the sound.

6-2-1-coby-1-muffler-twin exit

Hey dude, looking for a car like this for a while. Few questions! How many k's has the body and new motor done? Do you have the original wheels? Cheers

Hey dude, looking for a car like this for a while. Few questions! How many k's has the body and new motor done? Do you have the original wheels? Cheers

Hey there, the body has done 240ish kms and as for the motor I dont know, but if you really want to know I can ring the place where it came from and see if I can find out. It came from a european car dismantler in the waikato. I dont have the original wheels, i got rid of them a while ago but I do have some BBS basketweaves on my touring that could possibly go with it instead if you arent keen on the 17''s

Cheers, Jason

Car needs to go, I need money for my other BMW!

Make me an offer, you never know what I'll say!

sold?

and this might sound really stupid but wheres the clutch? i only see 2 pedals

sold?

and this might sound really stupid but wheres the clutch? i only see 2 pedals

Not sold, on tardme with no reserve.

There was a clutch pedal when I drove it this morning.. :) Probably just the angle of the photo. Definitely has a clutch though.

I think its the accelerator pedal you cant see, its not the same shape as the other two. Have a closer look, its the big long one on the right hand side ;)

Edited by SIR E30