Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

dont drive drunk

HOLY HELL!!! a one armed man smashed up my car!!! (no really - this drunk american from texas with one arm did all this damage!)

I find it near impossible to beleive that you would be pissed enough to do this!!!

far out man!

Guest WAGON

he must have drubk like 5 kegs to manage that much lol when im drunk all i manage to do is fall down hills and in rivers :puke: :jap: :blink: :drugs:

Americans!!!

Do you guys remember that american dude who took a sherman tank for a spin, he ran over like a hundred cars and smashed through several caravans...only in america...

then got capped...

see all that damage.. thats why i say BAN 4x4 unless you use it for..hey i know 4X4!!!

f**ken soccer mums "if im in an accident i dont wanna get hurt"... no sh*t you wont, but the other family you ran down will be pulp... stupid f**ks :finger:

f**ken soccer mums "if im in an accident i dont wanna get hurt"... no sh*t you wont, but the other family you ran down will be pulp... stupid f**ks

I wreckon there's a good chance you're more likely to have an accident in a 4x4 than a car given their size and poor handling (excl. the X5 and porsche), also, ppl get intimidated by bigger vehicles - how many times have you seen ppl you've been following actually slow down because they see an oncoming truck - like it's going to make a difference ppl!!! Edited by ///Carl

the whole mentality of the 4x4 driver pisses me off... total disregard for others in smaller cars, i dont know how many times i have been cut off by them as the side mirrors seem to mean nothing to most of those drivers.

its the shear 'homofactor' of those drivers :finger:

as bad as actual boy racers

as bad as actual boy racers

or worse than - at least the "boy racers" get up to their sh*t late at night (eg drags and diesel drops and the like) and usually away from heavily populated areas. The people in the 4X4s are out everywhere all the time driving like they own the road because they are in a larger vehicle than you - i tell you tho, i got hit from behind by a woman in an isuzu bighorn when i still had my ute - the flatdeck was undamaged, towbar a little bent (but who cares) and the front of her truck was a mess. It was the typical 4X4 driver too - middle aged mum with a backseat full of screaming kids.... get a fooking van or a station wagon - i was unaware that you needed four wheel drive to drop the kids off at school. (must be for the frequent river crossings because that dang bridge keeps getting washed away!) Edited by Napier_E36

Why do ya reckon he stopped when he did? Did the car finally conk out? :drunk:

hmmm, defiantely don't think he had a change of conscience :lol:

hmmm, defiantely don't think he had a change of conscience :lol:

i doubt that if i had gone that far, i would have a change of heart and just stop and take the blame.... if that happened, i would drive away as fast as my wrecked car could, and then burn it out, and report the car stolen the next morning, denying any knowledge of the night before - tell the cops you were home all night with the mrs or somthing....

i doubt that if i had gone that far, i would have a change of heart and just stop and take the blame.... if that happened, i would drive away as fast as my wrecked car could, and then burn it out, and report the car stolen the next morning, denying any knowledge of the night before - tell the cops you were home all night with the mrs or somthing....

so you are the kind of bastid that does the hit and runs huh?

gg :thumbsdown:

so you are the kind of bastid that does the hit and runs huh?

gg  :thumbsdown:

I wouldnt be stupid enough to be driving intoxicated to start with.... :finger: Edited by Napier_E36

good to hear, as we here at Bimmersport will not tolerate drink-driving in any way.

good to hear, as we here at Bimmersport will not tolerate drink-driving in any way.

you should have said on a public road.

Have you ever done grasswork whilst pissed??? damn thats some seriously fun sh*t - except i got carried away and now my wagon aint got a left hand wing mirror - according to my mates i clipped a fence post....

But even that is stupidity ... what happens if there was a tree on the paddock on your going too fast ... WAHBAM ! :puke:

you should have said on a public road.

Have you ever done grasswork whilst pissed??? damn thats some seriously fun sh*t - except i got carried away and now my wagon aint got a left hand wing mirror - according to my mates i clipped a fence post....

not cool. are you mental? drving a vehicle drunk on a public road or not is lame. your a danger to yourself and all your friends watching.

being an idiot while sober and off public roads in a safe environment (pref caged) = badass