Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

Car trailer in Wellington/Hutt

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has a car trailer in the wellington area? I need to borrow one - or rent one? I need to move a car from wellington to the hutt.

Harden up and push it

:P

Ahahahaha lol! The car has no gearbox, and i don't really want to tow it, or push it for that matter!

updating this thread as I now need to borrow/rent a car trailer for a similar move.

Anyone in WGTN have a car trailer/know anyone whoe would be willing to rent/lend it out for a day?

Cheers,

Laurence.

updating this thread as I now need to borrow/rent a car trailer for a similar move.

Anyone in WGTN have a car trailer/know anyone whoe would be willing to rent/lend it out for a day?

Cheers,

Laurence.

I ended up paying a towing company $80 to move mine....... But was probably the safest and easiest way.

Hope ya find one.

hire pool do trailers fairly cheap if i remember right - used it often - with no box might be a pain as the winches are often sh*t

Go to Caltex in the Hutt, by paknSave. About $50 for half day.

Cheers for the links guys. Looks like going to a hire company will be the easiest option.

I've got a winch on my 4x4 so wil just mount the front towball and winch the car up onto the trailer.

Laurence.

flat deck tow truck....porirua city towing or similar,they have their own winch..