Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Insane audi crash

Wooh crazy..when i was reading your story Advo i was thinking..hmm i know a corner very similar sounding to that...on the Karipiro to Cambridge road

..and waalaa...it was true..

yeah lots of cars come off there...its a fuked up corner if your going too fast..off the top camber of the right hand bend and then it drops off a bit .

"airborne and sideways"

Oh and my 2c on the car picks..hmm FaKE!!

yeah theres just too much little things that dont add up right...also if the bodies are still there(fresh accident) why does the de-barking of the tree look so old?

and its a left hand drive right so the car hit right side on to the tree.yes?..then why is the front of the car on the right side of the tree and the rear part on the left?

did they cross in mid-air

..hmm or am i just to tired to think properly and plain physics eludes my dulled brain..someone tell me.. it hurts

oo and that cars got the plain version of my mags...lol

wonder if he wants to sell me one...

Edited by Homy.D.Clown

its so fake it pains me to think you all think its real... :banghead:

fake or not, those photos show you the f**ked up sh*t that can happen when you speed. speed doesnt kill, bad drivers and f**kwits who cant drive at speed kill. dont speed near me.