Sign in to follow this  
chompa

325i AC Schnitzer 1986

That could be pretty awesome with some work, i doubt its a genuine ACS car but its got some nice bits!

Looks like a steal!

its one of those 'colorcars' they used to have as toys in the 80's .. you'd put it in water it changes colour. Rip up the carpet in that car and its red.

its one of those 'colorcars' they used to have as toys in the 80's .. you'd put it in water it changes colour. Rip up the carpet in that car and its red.

What do you mean?

Either way, that car is apparently long gone. I txted the guy about seeing it last night (would have bought it too if it stacked up), set up a time, and got a :o txt about 5pm saying sorry, it had sold.

Poor me, LOL.

I wonder if a BS member bought it?

Yuen: if you rip up the carpet in the interior, its red panel underneath. The car has been resprayed (pretty poorly from what I hear).

Edited by bmw3

Yeah i bought the car last night.

basicly i bought it to chuck the engine in my car. not sure about it beeing a 2.7 but it does go pretty good. i got the engine checked out by my mechanic and he said it was in pretty mint condition so it will be better and cheaper than rebuilding mine.

what ill do is chuck my old engine back in it and then sell it off again. to try and get a bit back. (would be worth alot more sold in parts but dont have the time) im not sure if its genuin but it is registered as a 325 AC Schnitzer.

its missing the front kit but has the rest. it would need quite a bit of work to get it mint again.

Yeah i bought the car last night.

basicly i bought it to chuck the engine in my car. not sure about it beeing a 2.7 but it does go pretty good. i got the engine checked out by my mechanic and he said it was in pretty mint condition so it will be better and cheaper than rebuilding mine.

what ill do is chuck my old engine back in it and then sell it off again. to try and get a bit back. (would be worth alot more sold in parts but dont have the time) im not sure if its genuin but it is registered as a 325 AC Schnitzer.

its missing the front kit but has the rest. it would need quite a bit of work to get it mint again.

Can't quite make out the pic in your sig, but aren't you selling your car on Trade Me already?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C....htm?key=615824

It's just ... curious. I guess whatever makes you happy :lol: .

Edited by CamB

Can't quite make out the pic in your sig, but aren't you selling your car on Trade Me already?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C....htm?key=615824

It's just ... curious. I guess whatever makes you happy :lol: .

Yeah i havent had time to withdraw the listing yet. ive decided not to sell it as its to much fun to drive. with the new engine, shocks, springs and dogleg box it will be a pretty sweet car.

it will be a pretty sweet car.

Hell yeah - looks mint in the pics.

So are you still selling the lsd? its a mint car man

So are you still selling the lsd?

I will sell it once i have finished the conversion. cos im not sure if my current 3.46 lsd will work well with the close ratio box so will have to try it out first.

haha... sell your bike and buy thins instead, lol.

Laurence.

yeh that would have been the plan, till i smashed it up going 130kph on a wet day.. those frikn white lines are scary sh*t when they wet huh! could have bort a few e30's the price i payed for that bike too....

serves me right buying a racebike when i hadnt ownd one in years!

anyone want a damaged super motard? lol...swaps for a manuel e30!?!!?

yeh that would have been the plan, till i smashed it up going 130kph on a wet day.. those frikn white lines are scary sh*t when they wet huh! could have bort a few e30's the price i payed for that bike too....

serves me right buying a racebike when i hadnt ownd one in years!

anyone want a damaged super motard? lol...swaps for a manuel e30!?!!?

Awww bro that sucks. So you didn't have insurance?

Seen Laurence lately? Hows he going with his new career ?

I will sell it once i have finished the conversion. cos im not sure if my current 3.46 lsd will work well with the close ratio box so will have to try it out first.

You'll have to swap diffs too... How much for the 3.46 LSD ??

Awww bro that sucks. So you didn't have insurance?

Seen Laurence lately? Hows he going with his new career ?

hey bro, nah havent seen him in a while ae as im in otago at university, he will be loving it tho hah,.

and yeh insurence doesnt cover me for the bike/parts of bike i own. which sucks as the day i bought it i was convinced it was going to kill me..im ready to let it go for a song now tho as im happy i came out with my life hah. i actually overtook a audi RS4 on my arse! my bike pants held up quite well tho!