Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Audi a4

Hey im looking into buy an audi a4, my idea i have for the audi a4 is get sapcers change it to 5x120 and 30ml spacer

As i found some deep dished Wheels i like

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=143484279

And then Flare the guards like togate did sorry if i got name wrong.

I mentioned this on a audi forum but no one replyed and thought they might off not know or just thought it was such a dumb idea.

But what you guys think

Oh and crnt find info on the hight on how high an audi a4 of ground it stock?

Hey im looking into buy an audi a4, my idea i have for the audi a4 is get sapcers change it to 5x120 and 30ml spacer

As i found some deep dished Wheels i like

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=143484279

And then Flare the guards like togate did sorry if i got name wrong.

I mentioned this on a audi forum but no one replyed and thought they might off not know or just thought it was such a dumb idea.

But what you guys think

Oh and crnt find info on the hight on how high an audi a4 of ground it stock?

you won't need to run spacers or change the pcd(stud pattern). There are plenty of deep dish wheels out there that will suit. We have done plenty on 19's and even some on 20's no problems.

you sure i wont need them? do get the affect togate did to his bmw e36, like i realy like his car, and how it stands etc

If you run spavers or adaptors on your car, you will more than likely get a really bad vibration ( think shake your teeth out). If you run a low enough offset you will get the correct stance that you are after

my apapters have no vibration, although make sure you get them made by a good engineer if you do get some.

my apapters have no vibration, although make sure you get them made by a good engineer if you do get some.

if engineers make them they usually put a locating collar on the outside which stops vibration. Most of the ones on TM don't have this collar which is where all the vibration comes from.

Edited by zenetti

^^ yup thats right, beware of the ones on trade me, some are really poor quality.