Sign in to follow this  
BMRBOI

where did my O2 go?

Hey guys was doing some work under my 92 325i non vanos, cant find where the O2 sensor would be located. Im guessing upstream from the cat to the manifold? There is a plug by the gearbox, no O2 from factory? Sorry if im miles out on my guessing but i cnt find it.

Cheers

Edited by BMRBOI

Hey guys was doing some work under my 92 325i non vanos, cant find where the O2 sensor would be located. Im guessing upstream from the cat to the manifold? There is a plug by the gearbox, no O2 from factory? Sorry if im miles out on my guessing but i cnt find it.

Cheers

Give me the Chassis #

I'll have a look on ETK

Give me the Chassis #

I'll have a look on ETK

WBACB32070FA73126 thanks mate

WBACB32070FA73126 thanks mate

According to ETK, your car should be fitted with one, just infront of the cats on the first elbow, one only.

Your front pipe, from the manifold should go two into one to an elbow that opens up to two pipes again before the two cats. It should fit in that elbow.

Does all the exhaust look standard ??

Have you had it scanned ?? This will tell you if its missing or not. It will come up as a fault code. If its not meant to have one it wont and a preset value will be visible in live data.

Some early ones didnt have them

Cheers

Glenn

My engine has a two piece manifold which joins into one large cat. I still can’t see anything. Does that mean my car runs on map or just the airflow?

According to ETK, your car should be fitted with one, just infront of the cats on the first elbow, one only.

Your front pipe, from the manifold should go two into one to an elbow that opens up to two pipes again before the two cats. It should fit in that elbow.

Does all the exhaust look standard ??

Have you had it scanned ?? This will tell you if its missing or not. It will come up as a fault code. If its not meant to have one it wont and a preset value will be visible in live data.

Some early ones didnt have them

Cheers

Glenn