Sign in to follow this  
Court M3

Supercharging the E30 323i

Does anyone have any experience with this? Would liike to upschporten the car for a bit of street performance.

Car will be traveling back with me to Japan next year so an M50 swap is out of the question as it will not pass Japanese inspection. My car was already registered there, so they have all info such as engine number.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Would liike to upschporten the car for a bit of street performance.

Car will be traveling back with me to Japan next year so an M50 swap is out of the question as it will not pass Japanese inspection. My car was already registered there, so they have all info such as engine number.

try Using the older celica 2.4 liter gt4 supercharger. not sure how easy they are to find but there about the right size for the m20 engines. and are electronically switchable so you can turn it on and off as you like. (its slightly bigger than the mr2 supercharger) Have a feeling they mite be in the toyota estima's aswel.

try Using the older celica 2.4 liter gt4 supercharger. not sure how easy they are to find but there about the right size for the m20 engines. and are electronically switchable so you can turn it on and off as you like. (its slightly bigger than the mr2 supercharger) Have a feeling they mite be in the toyota estima's aswel.

has anyone ever did this? What year Celica specifically?

has anyone ever did this? What year Celica specifically?

I just checked with the who did it, He did it to a 525e used the supercharger from a 96 toyota estima. And used piping from a bunch of other kits to get it to fit up. Ill try get a photo from him so you can see how it looked.

supercharger from a 96 toyota estima. And used piping from a bunch of other kits to get it to fit up. Ill try get a photo from him so you can see how it looked.

= sc14 roots supercharger. Avaliable for $200 - 400. Good sc, cheap price

good idea...There was a post on this a couple of weeks back…

Also there has never been a 2.4ltr Supercharged Celica and All GT4’s are 2.0ltr turbo (3S-GTE) powered.

Oh and Eaton M40 FTW :)

Edited by Apex

have you thought about putting a 2.7 bottom end in? with your head it would give nice amount of torque, v easy conversion to do as far as I know