Sign in to follow this  
eef48

Panel Dents!! and Tyre caps!!

Do you hate going to the supermarket knowing theres are good chance you will come out and find a SUV either side of your ride and have new matching panel alterations in your doors.

Do you cruise around the parking lot looking for that perfect park that you think might keep your cars panels safe for another day.

I swear the dent docter has made a fortune out of me and Im sick of it.

I have come to the conclusion that I need to buy a dunger to drive about in town.

You wonder sometimes if people out there are just malichous because you have a nice car.

And what is it with tyre caps?Chrome tyre caps seem to be a magnet for stealing.The little #*::""kers are going to get the cap on my workboots up there arse if I can catch one of them.

If you saw someone dent the door on your ride would you ask them to cough up $80.00 to repair it?

I bet im not the only one that suffers this and there is probably some of you out there with some really hard luck stories to tell.

Do any of you go to extreme lengths to avoid this sort of thing happening or do you just take it on the chin and deal with it as its just the way it is?

Mate I know exactly how you feel!

2 weeks ago I went to the supermarket to get a couple things. Parked 300m from the door at the other end of the carpark (where no one parks). Came out 20 mins later to find my car had been hit. Bumper pushed in 40mm and twisted big time. Paint scraped off the bumper and tail light smashed. F#(KING PI$$ED!

I dont have any idea how some idiot could have done this. When you see the photos of where I parked you'll see what I mean.

3rd time ive been hit in 4 months! And whats more annoying is that I had recently had my bumpers re-painted due to the last tickle up.

If I had the space at home Id definatly get a cheap runabout.

post-1591-1206931501_thumb.jpg

post-1591-1206931509_thumb.jpg

post-1591-1206931517_thumb.jpg

Edited by 3 SERIES

Know how you feel,i'm sure it's happened to everyone on here.

Was doing delivieries in the work van and was having a feed at McDonalds when a snobby ass lady pulled out of the opposite carpark and smacked straight into me. I got out and said OMFGWTFROFLMAO and she was like I didn't even hit you. I really didn't care that she hit the car because it's not mine,but because she chose to be a c**t I said your going to have to pay for that (ten cent sized dent that was hardly noticable).The dent was on the front of the 2007 Hiace which was mint so I said give me $60 and we'll call it even.After a while she said OK and coughed up. I then drove away and pulled in front of her to flaunt the back of the van which is falling apart and crashed in 5 different places.HAHAHAHA.Then went and spent the $60 on some oil and a filter for the Bimmer :D

Seriously fullas buy a scooter if you aint gotta go over the bridge/motorway.

$6 lasts me about a week driving from glenfield to birkenhead and back 5x a week and going up the road and to mrs's etc etc.Fricken good investment at under a grand.

Hmmm, you should've parked at the corner space at the top of your picture there.

My wife used to complain when we parked far far away from the entrance, but now she doesn't mind the walk. Otherwise we park near the entrance but she can do the shopping by herself while I'm sitting in the car eye-balling everyone who comes near the car.

I'm guessing that the carpark didnt have cameras?

Hmmm, you should've parked at the corner space at the top of your picture there.

Ha ha, I do now! Have stenciled my name on the park. Its a good couple hundred meters away from the door so I know no fat a$$es are going to park next to me :)

I'm guessing that the carpark didnt have cameras?

Nah, asked them that :) They just say you park at your own risk! Covering their ass

I always park my BMW in a corner park at a super market and then ONLY if I have to - generally even parking on the street is preferable. And the really annoying thing is that its not always the low life scum with vandelistic tendencies that do the hit and run, its the middle aged woman in an oversized 4WD that bang into your pride and joy and just drive off as if nothing has happened.

Edited by ducatiss