Sign in to follow this  
NZ POM

Change the time

O.K i know, but someone had to ask so it might as well be me. How do you change the time on a E36 OBC.

O.K i know, but someone had to ask so it might as well be me. How do you change the time on a E36 OBC.

I did the e36 today..

When it's on clock function hold down the set/re-set button (about 5seconds), then the clock will flash.. enter the new time in using the '1000' '100' '10' '1' buttons and press the set/re-set button again.

Laurence.

I did the e36 today..

When it's on clock function hold down the set/re-set button (about 5seconds), then the clock will flash.. enter the new time in using the '1000' '100' '10' '1' buttons and press the set/re-set button again.

Laurence.

Cheers Laurence, my one must be different because i had to hold down the clock button to get it to flash, but its all done now for another 6 mnths or so.

Did you check the Bentley manual Ian? :D

If i had one i would'nt have had to ask :P

I did the e36 today..

Laurence.

I thought that was the case but I couldn't remember. I think my Set button is busted..... sh*t.

I thought that was the case but I couldn't remember. I think my Set button is busted..... sh*t.

Bugger.

Well at least you will turn up to things an hour early for the next 6 months lol :)

Laurence.

Bugger.

Well at least you will turn up to things an hour early for the next 6 months lol :)

Laurence.

Haha yeah, feel like ripping the whole thing out and dragging it down the road.