Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

E30 Kit

Hey everyone, ive just brought a 87 E30 320i sedan for something to keep me entertained in my spare time so one of the first things im keen to hunt around for is to see if i can get my hands on i think... they are a M tech body kit. ive seen a few e30's around with the nice OEM kits on them that earth that rear end a little bit with the rear side skirts (may even be a complete rear bumper setup im not too familiar. also the side skirts. Only interested in OEM pieces. Im not into all these after market sh*t that are around these days.

If anyone could help in some advice or pointing me in the right direction, that wuld be great!

Thanks guys,

Jase

They pop up on trade me every now and again mate. Getting pretty hard to find but not impossible

i thought they might. thanks for the reply dude.

love that car of yours too by the way

i thought they might. thanks for the reply dude.

love that car of yours too by the way

Ray might have one but there like hen's teeth. I have the rear for sale at the moment and just sold the sides.

I've been in contact with someone in th UK who had one for sale UK$250 for kit +UK$200 postage. So about NZ$1130 plus maybe insurance and any other things that may pop up

how much are you selling the back part for mate? and do you have any pics by any chance?

thanks

how much are you selling the back part for mate? and do you have any pics by any chance?

thanks

Only this one sorry. Can take a couple more if you want

Wanting $240 for it but thats negotiable

TradeIt

Pictures are of a full kit for your car. Think its someones on here.

post-2334-1208161537_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1208161724_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1208161796_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeddy

Sold my complete M-Tech 1 kit to Ray from HellBM for about $800 last year. Now I need one too. But would not pay over $800 as most are rough and need work.

Hello,

Now I know that the kit I have is an M tech kit, with the three grooves around the bottom edge, is that M tech 1 or 2?

Cheers,

Adam

Hello,

Now I know that the kit I have is an M tech kit, with the three grooves around the bottom edge, is that M tech 1 or 2?

Cheers,

Adam

Mtech 1