Sign in to follow this  
lbirgel

FS: 1986 AC Schintzer

Hello Peoples

Im selling the ACS now as im now half way through the engine swap. my old 89 engine is in it now. still goes hard but it uses a bit of oil and blows a bit of smoke at high revs.

the car has quite a few valubale bits on it so would be good as a parts car if your looking to do your e30 up.

I would like $3500 for it so PM me an offer if your keen. ( all will be considered as i need this gone!!)

Click here for TM link

Cheers

Lukas

Hello Peoples

Im selling the ACS now as im now half way through the engine swap. my old 89 engine is in it now. still goes hard but it uses a bit of oil and blows a bit of smoke at high revs.

the car has quite a few valubale bits on it so would be good as a parts car if your looking to do your e30 up.

I would like $3500 for it so PM me an offer if your keen. ( all will be considered as i need this gone!!)

Click here for TM link

Cheers

Lukas

Lukas, I'm not trying to be a smart arse here, but if those rear speakers have been fitted by cutting into the rear parcel tray shelf under the parcel tray, the car will not get a (legal) WOF. The testing stations are onto this and it will need a repair & engineers report if it gets failed.

Probably uneconomical to repair.

Many a nice E30 has been butchered this way. The parcel shelf is a structural part of the car and has the rear seat belt mounting points in it.

BTW...Good luck with the sale.

Cheers

Glenn

Lukas, I'm not trying to be a smart arse here, but if those rear speakers have been fitted by cutting into the rear parcel tray shelf under the parcel tray, the car will not get a (legal) WOF. The testing stations are onto this and it will need a repair & engineers report if it gets failed.

Probably uneconomical to repair.

Many a nice E30 has been butchered this way. The parcel shelf is a structural part of the car and has the rear seat belt mounting points in it.

BTW...Good luck with the sale.

Cheers

Glenn

cheers Glenn

yeah they have been cut in. unfortunatly like you say it has happend to alot of e30's. The same has been done to my other car but i have never had a problem getting a warrent yet. fingers crossed i dont get hit up for it in the future!!

hi, you say its using oil and blowing smoke? do you think the engines on its way out? im wanting to sell my 325i to get a coupe, as i am planning to turbo one and thaught it would look a bit more sporty in 2 door. what do you think?

thanks

hi, you say its using oil and blowing smoke? do you think the engines on its way out? im wanting to sell my 325i to get a coupe, as i am planning to turbo one and thaught it would look a bit more sporty in 2 door. what do you think?

thanks

hey man

the rings need replacing. all it needs is the front valance and it would look quite cool. if your interested just pop round and have a look. its the lsd, extractors, wheels, ACS strut brace and body kit that would be hard to find on any other e30.

cheers