Sign in to follow this  
mr E34

Total BMW E36 Article.

For your interest. Trade secret tip, E30 lsd internals fit inside same size case E36 diff.

post-1048-1208851334_thumb.jpg post-1048-1208851390_thumb.jpg post-1048-1208851440_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr E34

Haha Chav Phase.

A NZ example of a Chav would be your typical Flat peak tin lid hoodrat driving his 318 bouncing along on 2 uncaptive coils with his +42 19X7 full faced horrid chrome wheels.

Seems we are having a Chav phase too. :rolleyes:

phase? does it end :lol:. It used to be like this with e30's, (still is, but not as much), next will be e46's when they're cheap enough.

Good article, especially for someone who has little to do with e36's.

Edited by antony

Do the Bimmersport members think these articles are worth posting? Please advise, the next article in the series is the E21.Thanks.

Do the Bimmersport members think these articles are worth posting? Please advise, the next article in the series is the E21.Thanks.

yip

A big yes. Thanks for the effort Boris! Btw are you getting these from different issues of Total BMW? I have the 'biggest M issue' one I could scan up sometime.

A big yes. Thanks for the effort Boris! Btw are you getting these from different issues of Total BMW? I have the 'biggest M issue' one I could scan up sometime.

Thanks for the feedback,this 3 series section( E21-E46) is from the latest April issue.

What is in the M article Yuen?

Edited by mr E34

It's Issue 71, there are lots of separate articles on M cars inside (66 pages), and a buying guide for the E46 M3 CSL.

Have also got Total BMW Issue 65, 'Focus on the S14' article and buying guide for the E32.

It's Issue 71, there are lots of separate articles on M cars inside (66 pages), and a buying guide for the E46 M3 CSL.

Have also got Total BMW Issue 65, 'Focus on the S14' article and buying guide for the E32.

Get scanning, only 66 pages!! Yeah right.

M cars, expensive engine/mechanicals.

Total BMW May is latest, issue 92.

Bad memory! That was the plan... until I was reminded that it wasn't just a focus article or two. :P Can still scan the others if anyone wants though.

Yep - continue on.....

I would like to see any info on the E21, So a big yes from me. Cheers