Sign in to follow this  
Hi-Tek

For Sale - E30 and E30 M3 parts

Hi guys, I need a little help here I have some bits for sale, some I put on trademe others I need to find out what they're actually worth.

Here's some pictures of the stuff I have, I'll edit my post accordingly as I upload pics/ give descriptions.

I hope my asking price uncertainty doesn't offend anyone, I'm very keen to sell. I just don't want to offend anyone by asking too much, nor do I want to rip myself off.

E30 Modified Front Struts, ready for Ground Control Coil Over Kit or similar. Brand new Hubs and ABS rings.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Koni Adjustable Shocks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Springs, Stock E30 M3 Rears and Aftermarket (unsure of the make but have 83004/5 written on them) Fronts (not sure about the rates or if they'll work with E30s)

Posted Image

Mk Motorsport Mk1 Wheels: 8x17" Et 15 fronts with 215/40ZR17 Potenza RE-01 Tyres and 9x17" Et 24 rears with 235/40ZR17 Potenza RE-01 R Tyres.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-151940403.htm

Posted Image

Posted Image

AC Schnitzer Front Strut Brace (came off my E30 M3) guessing it will fit all E30s?

Posted Image

E30 Clear Side Repeaters (not M3)

Posted Image

Azev Rim, Type A. 5x120, 7.5x17" Et 20 or 30 (will confirm) with Bridgestone Potenza RE711 215/40ZR17 near new

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Hi-Tek

When you figure out a price i'm keen on the

Side repeaters

Strut Brace

Cheers

I see Mr Mosen from Mosen's in Hamilton's bought them. Don't you hate it when something goes so quick with the buynow? ;)

I see Mr Mosen from Mosen's in Hamilton's bought them. Don't you hate it when something goes so quick with the buynow? ;)

Yea mate, he told me he has been searching for a second set of these for the past 6 years ( makes me wish I had of set the buy now price higher :P )

Oh well, good side is, you got what you asked for them, and didn't die waiting. ;)

Hey mate, side repeaters are actually mine. I would like $80ono inc shipping (I think I paid about $90 including shipping). Give me a yell on 021 535 051 if you are keen.

Hi I'm very keen on the strut brace! How much do you want for it?

^

Cheers Willy.

Sorry about being slack with everyone who sent me PMs etc, I was busy getting ready to go to Europe.

I'm in Turkey at the moment and Willy has been kind enough to sell all the parts on my behalf.

Any questions etc, would be better posted here or PM savant/Willy as I'm in Europe and the internet is rather difficult at the moment.

Edited by Hi-Tek

Yea mate, he told me he has been searching for a second set of these for the past 6 years ( makes me wish I had of set the buy now price higher :P )

how much was the buy now out of interest??

liam

I think the MK's sold for $1200.

Just modded struts and springs set still available, rest sold.

New links:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=159888875 Springs

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=159888985 Struts

damb i should have put them on trademe and bought the rep LM's i was looking at.....didnt realize they were worth that to somebody...still dont matter now as i dont have a car to put them on.. :(