Sign in to follow this  
JiB

Groupbuy - Sportmax wheels

I like the look of the 50's, esp. if it was a pre-FL as they fill the guards a lot better.

Personally I'd run 245/45's but have the power to justify it :P

Your probably right about filling the guards a bit better but they will throw off the speedo a little and roll a little more than the 45s. But year im thinking 245s would of been nice lol

Your probably right about filling the guards a bit better but they will throw off the speedo a little and roll a little more than the 45s. But year im thinking 245s would of been nice lol

Bahhh, speedo, mine doesn't work anyway, if it did, just do 95 not 100 etc...

Rev Counter does just as well, oh, I forget, yours doesn't work :wacko:

A little roll/suppleness isn't always bad esp. if you have a stiff setup.

You'll be needing something a bit wider than the 7.5" ACS for a 245, go on, you know you want some :P

I was trying to convince some knob with 17x7 +40 full faced random brand chromes last night to buy some for his awesome cut sprung auto 318 with tag style car crew stickers on the back window.

Sometimes I am almost ashamed to tell people that I drive and E30. As they instantly picture me hanging out the window with my flat peak tin lid gangster hat of a car matching the discription above.

If you fall into this category. Everyone hates you. They all think your a gimp. But if you changed your ways and purchased some of these sweet wheels for your E30, you may gain some respect back.

Have an engine to build first, but will be after your contact number in 6 months or so.

Good luck with your group buy, hope all goes well, especially with the talk that goes on about people wanting exactly this.

I was trying to convince some knob with 17x7 +40 full faced random brand chromes last night to buy some for his awesome cut sprung auto 318 with tag style car crew stickers on the back window.

Sometimes I am almost ashamed to tell people that I drive and E30. As they instantly picture me hanging out the window with my flat peak tin lid gangster hat of a car matching the discription above.

If you fall into this category. Everyone hates you. They all think your a gimp. But if you changed your ways and purchased some of these sweet wheels for your E30, you may gain some respect back.

Bahahahaha, it's all about the respect y0 (ala Fast and Furious :lol: )! Don't you know? These dish rims are all about the rice, not as much "Restekpt" as chromies au!

But seriously though, these probably serve no performance purpose over 15x7. And can probably be considered "rice" :ph34r: . But darn it, I love 'em.

Have an engine to build first, but will be after your contact number in 6 months or so.

Good luck with your group buy, hope all goes well, especially with the talk that goes on about people wanting exactly this.

I will probably be bored of these in 6 months, feel free to try persuade me to sell them then :P

Haha, the groupbuy's orders have been been going good! Quite a few orders now. Except, NOONE from BimmerSport wants any apart from CamB and myself.

Oh well, dish will probably way too played out by the Honda boys by the time these are on my car :lol:

Yeah but nobody cares about what a Honda looks like other than other Honda drivers. So dont worry.

Yeah but nobody cares about what a Honda looks like other than other Honda drivers. So dont worry.

Lol, I'm a self-proclaimed, un-apologetic ricer. So my car will look exactly how I want it to look, played out or not :P

Hey dan, how much clearance is there between your brake calipers and the spokes of your 15x8's?

Funniest thing all day, cheers man :)

This problem put me off buying my E30 M3 for a long time, I really wasn't feeling the whole being bagged as a G-Unit flat brimmed cracker with just another sacked E30 on Chromes.

Oh dude. Its a real effort to be classed as a G-Unot in an M3. God I want your car. Swap ya. 211rwkw 180SX Type X and my 325 for your M3.

Oh and Jonathan. I will check tomorrow for you in regards to the clearance. Pretty sure there is quite a bit. But being 15's I can't fit much bigger calipers on.

Hey is this buy still on? im rather keen?

You know they'll only fit an e30?

Yeah, I'm looking to put them on a e30?

ok, sorry just noticed that you had an e36

Damnit I'd be keen if I had some cash.... layby haha? *sigh* I know nothing about tire specs, so have no idea what half this thread is talking about, but hey, they look cool... and thats all that matters right?!

Edited by jcerecke