Sign in to follow this  
togate

Wide wheels

hey guys

does anyone have some pics of e30's with wide wheels/flaring etc, need to get some ideas.

hey guys

does anyone have some pics of e30's with wide wheels/flaring etc, need to get some ideas.

I've looking at these Rivet Flares.

i dont like the rivet flares imo, i prefer the smoothness of metal/fibreglass jobs.

Edited by togate

my e30 is sitting squat like that on the rs's at the moment but the rear sitting about 20mm out of the guard, im going to have to do some stretching lol.

that felgen garage one is the exact look im going for, those rear guards on it look standard hmmm i wonder how they fit an 11 inch wide with an +9 offset. it IS the best looking e30 that i have seen.

Edited by togate

it IS the best looking e30 that i have seen.

Agreed

Can ya post up some pics i really wanna see this?

Whats the clearance between guard and tyre? Need a slight more drop?

Agreed

Can ya post up some pics i really wanna see this?

Whats the clearance between guard and tyre? Need a slight more drop?

i will soon, i bought some 20mm spacers for the front, the rear is sitting just on top of the tyre, and the front will be dropped to pretty much the same height as the felgen garage one this weekend. they used a 215/40/16, im using a 225/45/16 on the 9.5.

i will soon, i bought some 20mm spacers for the front, the rear is sitting just on top of the tyre, and the front will be dropped to pretty much the same height as the felgen garage one this weekend. they used a 215/40/16, im using a 225/45/16 on the 9.5.

Awesomeness.

Just roll the crap out of the guards and you'll be sweet.

Ive run 16x9's with 205/40's

Beware of rim damage. Stretched tyres pwn wide wheels on NZ roads. Especially if the car is lowered. Rear camber issues on the E30 cause this.

Cheers

Chris

here are some pics of a e30 with flared arches link

Those wheels are way to thin and look sh*t IMO with those guards being soo flared.

Those wheels are way to thin and look sh*t IMO with those guards being soo flared.

i think the guards have been done really well on that car though, maybe it was just after its done. mtech2s without the spoiler are growing on me now.

i think the guards have been done really well on that car though, maybe it was just after its done. mtech2s without the spoiler are growing on me now.

Cumon togate we ALL wana how the RS's look... :P

Ill drag up my mother of a thread ... hang on ..

Wow, those guards on that orange E30 are choice as :) Nice and subtle

Hey, heres the picture i was talking about, im looking to get same hight and width of wheels and same offset?

Hey, heres the picture i was talking about, im looking to get same hight and width of wheels and same offset?

post-2991-1211965410_thumb.jpg

Looks like hes running 9s all round with an offset of around +4 on the front and maby +6 on the back. His guards are rolled and flared