Sign in to follow this  
togate

F/S E30 motorsport, 2.7l etc etc

bump - $7000 - will take offers around this price.

I see you've gone $1 reserve on Tardme!

I would be keen as but am under strict, strict instructions from my wife - something about "blah blah blah no more cars blah blah".

Good luck!

Hope you get what you're after, good luck with the $1 reserve.

Oh my god someone got an amazing deal! I had completely forgotten about it till now.

Is justin89 anyone on here?

Maybe people were scared off by the rust..

yeh i rekon you deserved at least $2000 more... dont wana sound like a broken record but......IF i had the money!

two and half more years of uni.... :wacko:

If only I could have another car. Swaps for a rangi E30 racer?

Otherwise good luck this time :)

no contact from him so i cant be f**ked waiting around, yes i would take 5500. but this time im not in a rush to sell as i have managed to get the funds for my new car from elsewhere.

no contact from him so i cant be f**ked waiting around, yes i would take 5500. but this time im not in a rush to sell as i have managed to get the funds for my new car from elsewhere.

Give him negative feedback. Fair enough being f**cked around on something cheap and easy to relist but not on a car...

Sorry to hear that mate, all the best this time round.

yeah, trademe just seems full of f**ken timewasters. everytime i list this car i get like 100 watchers but no action, and during the $1 reserve 450 watchers but not many bidders.

hey, just curious on why you've got it listed as an 86, when its a facelift model, the first of those were in 88? is that an immaculate conversion or just a typo?

Edited by Mike

yeah, trademe just seems full of f**ken timewasters. everytime i list this car i get like 100 watchers but no action, and during the $1 reserve 450 watchers but not many bidders.

Yep, the amount of fricken dreamers out there!! I think it’s a mixture of late lonely nights, alcohol and an internet connection, You wouldn’t believe some of the questions and crap offers I have been given in the past, and a few times I have actually excepted a low offer the people didn’t actually have any money! Must be an entertainment thing.

Ok have had this car looked over by glenn at botany motor worx, and quite a few issues have come up, have a list of things need doing including rust work, coolings system pressurizing , oil leak, various bushes and other wof related issues etc that need replacing so am deciding to reduce the price subject to what needs doing. I do not have the money and time to fix it as i have another car due for arrival.

will take 3500k firm.no less.

021 121 4722

including rust work

Is the rust in more places than the roof?

yup spot in left hand sill, passenger side firewall corner, battery box area in boot.

if car does not sell within the next week may consider splitting for parts. - how much are complete mtech 2 kits worth now?

Edited by togate

The kit's worth a few bucks and so are all the manual conversion parts together, the LSD, the exhaust, interior, etc.

I know someone who might be interested in the engine, although to be honest "pressurising the cooling system" is a little concerning.

yeah i know, lucky i got this done would rather know now than selling someone a dud, and it falling back on me.

I got a daily now, so also tossing up ideas of a dedicated cheap NA drift hack, as m20s are cheap as chips.

Edited by togate