Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

635csi Beating

Saw it this afternoon, you didn't do much damage at all really. :P

It was more solid than I anticipated, I only really wanted to smash the windows but Alex said no

I guess he didn't want to pick up all that glass?

They surely are solid for sure.

Mind me asking why you were doing this???

the glass on a 635 might be worth quite a bit to some people.They are getting old now....

Ryan - The HE-MAN. Haha heaps of fun, were doing this because its getting scrapped, tomorrow morning, it was the most rusted and rotten body I've ever seen in a car, I don't think a single panel was rust free, not toe mention the chassis, I fell through the back left passenger floor and the drivers floor when I was stripping the interior, the front nearly fell off just by looking at it... but even so, solid double-skinned panels are hard to dent :|:|:|

Most of the glass is already cracked/smashed, and the only good one left is the rear windscreen, I've had this on TM and on BS for a month now with no interest (in the glass) and don't want to have this lying around in case it smashes especially with my little bro and his friends hanging around getting hurt,

Window smashing would have got my angry neighbor onto the driveway Ryan and thats no fun for anyone.. lol

edit: typossssss

Edited by QuickSilver