Sign in to follow this  
keen

my I.D

This might sound stupid but as I'm not good with computers can someone explain to me what the 2 squares near the top of my I.D are and what does the warn% and squares mean? Have I done something wrong here.

This might sound stupid but as I'm not good with computers can someone explain to me what the 2 squares near the top of my I.D are and what does the warn% and squares mean? Have I done something wrong here.

From what I've read the two squares are in relation to how many posts you have made. You get a maximum of five. Can't remember how many posts equal one square. It just shows if you are a regular poster or not.

The warn % is if you get in trouble with the moderators. You get awarded (?) one square each time as a warning. Don't know what happens when you get to five (maybe they blow up your beema).

YES!! the police are going to come knocking on your door soon. BARRICADE YOURSELF IN, PUSH YOUR BED UP AGAINST THE DOOR SO THEY CANT GET IN, ATTACK YOUR COMPUTER WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER TO DESTROY IT. HURRY...... HURRY GOD DANG IT. RUN NOW BEFORE THEY GET TO YOUR HOUSE.

heh no, the 2 squares near the top are just a rating system on how many times you post on the forums. The warning ones show how many times you have been naughty. when you have none left, then the police are called and they confiscate your computer and wheel clamp your car.

Thats how I think it works, well from what I've read.

Hells bells what did I do wrong I've got 5 squares there hope I haven't offended anyone.

Did your beema blow up?

Don't worry about it. a blue square is clean a red square is a warning. You have five blue squares.

Iassume they notify you when you get a warning. I haven't had any.

Theyonly give them to people when they are being unecessarily arsey. Trying to make sure that everyone plays nice together. I think they do a pretty good job as it is a very friendly forum.