Sign in to follow this  
NZ POM

Whats This

Whats the warn 0% plus 4 blocks at the bottom of my profile? have i been naughty or something!!!!!!!!!!

Its the new warning system. Check out previous posts in General Discussion

Seems i have been naughty :rolleyes:

My deerest sincerest apologies to any body or thing that i may have offended, may i wish you all the good fortune the world has to offer and that your sons be hung like a do*key. May the sun go down each and every day knowing that you have a smile of contentment on your face. A deep feeling of remorse has swept over my saddened soul knowing that someone out there no longer loves me. OH the despair and shame of it all. Please pretty please forgive my evil mind and tongue and restore my faith in mankind and accept my apology by removing the DAMN warning :P

As its making me feel like a naughty schoolboy, not that i would feel a naughty schoolboy i'd get arrested for that.

Edited by NZPOM

haha calm down, I just checked and you don't have any warnings, if you get one the blocks will red. You should get an explanation why if you get a warning.

haha calm down, I just checked and you don't have any warnings, if you get one the blocks will red. You should get an explanation why if you get a warning.

Phew thats a relief, does that mean i can go out to play with my freinds, i promise i'll be good and be home before dark.

PS thanks for checking Mike.

Phew thats a relief, does that mean i can go out to play with my freinds, i promise i'll be good and be home before dark.

PS thanks for checking Mike.

your welcome, play nice.

OOOOOOooooooo I just saw I have 20% on my warning indicator, what was this for?

OOOOOOooooooo I just saw I have 20% on my warning indicator, what was this for?

If you have had a warning Shelly, you should have received a PM from the Moderator who put the warning there, giving there reasons for doing so.

Did you not get one ??

You should get an explanation why if you get a warning.

I never got an explanation. I had to ask..

Grumble herumph grumble gripe hrrrmph

So does mine turn red? Its still blue